Jump to content

jetute

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    4,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jetute

  1. three words "labor"
  2. jetute

    Brembo Upgrade?

    be a total waste of money
  3. fark me... that is awesome dave.... well done!!!
  4. T5 chk chk----------BOOMMM
  5. fark just buy it already and stop being a girl...... the thump you will learn to drive around (mind you my bf 6speed auto has driveline shunt!!! and in the auto you cant learn to drive around it)....... ....... you have been talking about the manual for farking months now.... anything else will be a compromise. over and out
  6. mine touched it and made a loud sound when turning..... I just bent the shield so that it just clears it now
  7. my sedan has been back to stock for a couple of years now... the only thing I have been too lazy to change back to standard is the cat...... it runs fine with the hiflow cat..... ill change it back one day though
  8. I had a lot less mods then you on my ba manual and ran 309 rwkw.... something is not right there mate... also you have an 03, and you say its a 6 speed manual??? who done the conversion? and can I ask how much?
  9. fg? 54K seems too good to be true for a fg.... I was quotedd more then that for a f6 ute considering the current ford pricing... I think I will be loooking elsewhere for the first time in a long time
  10. got mine yesterday working 7 days for the next 2 weeks so wont get to fit it till the weekend after that...... opened her up and it looks the goods!!!
  11. still waiting for mine... I have the fitting kit but appareantly my lid has gone to adelaide.... so am still waiting for it to arrive back in brissie from where it left. yours looks tops... cant wait to get mine what colour is your ute, and what colour is the lid?
  12. I use to work for a car finance company..... you can normally run 1-2 months behind in payments... when you fall over the 90 days or 3 months they can and will repo the car. try to make a plan of some sort. but at the end of the day please advise your friend not to fall too far behind in payments... as a plan is only good if you stick to it
  13. more scared of your driving ability then the power your cars pushing out.
  14. Hi Bogan, noticed you put my name on the list. I wont be chucking my car on hte rollers.... as per my above post im only coming for a look
  15. ill tag along for a looksee
  16. ron that makes sense about the genuine demo. here is a cut and paste fron the treasury site " Question 33 — Are ‘demonstrator’ vehicles eligible? 75. Demonstrator vehicles can qualify as ‘new’ assets provided they have only been used for reasonable testing and trialling. Legislation: Schedule 1, item 4, section 41-20 Explanatory memorandum: Paragraph 1.60"
  17. The ato site has a link to attachment which states that DEMOs are NOT excluded.
  18. the factory tune
  19. soft
  20. nice purchase!!! love the color too! with the 30% rebate on capital purchases, I think there will be alot of people looking to upgrade before end of financial year.
  21. both great tuners.... I know of a few high powered cars coming to the dyno day... tuned by hi-torque. have a chat to both and see what you think... and go from there
  22. 21-23% at rrp not including DD plus then other perks such as discounted parts etc
  23. why? doesnt this overworked underpaid public hospital nurse get the $950? must be on over $100k then
  24. nice ride tabitha!!! theres no stopping growing old
×
×
  • Create New...