Jump to content

jetute

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    4,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jetute

  1. at about $350 per corner + 17" rims.... I would not say that they are cheap as piss....
  2. I dont know the law but when you get your opens you get a full 12 points.... now unless you lose all 12 of that particular licence you should not lose it. I would take it to court and have a shot.... you got nothing to lose except a little time and a little money.... at least this way you will find out for sure...... if you dont take it to court, you will always wonder what if!!
  3. they both flow about the same!! looks good too!!
  4. well done!!! howsee... could you also post your graph here?? be nice compare the two graphs as power is very similar
  5. I had the right range lol Very nice result mate...... be careful with the weather we are having at the moment... I know how tempting it is but just be careful till the roads are dry!!
  6. what was the fnal figure???
  7. faulty o2 sensor also causes the engine light to come on.... I had a blown o2 sensor fuse... which was caused by me fitting the heat shield and in the process shorting the oo2 sensor wire which caused the 02 sensor fuse to blow... took me a a while to figure this out
  8. if it includes the xcal then yes... otherwise no
  9. 310-320 your cooler will restrict you
  10. id be down there first thing tomorrow morning to inspect the damage.... sounds odd to order from melbourne when they can get the windscreen dude to fix it in an hour... sounds llike a cover up as more time is needed to fix other damage
  11. too true.... some understand and some dont, makes you wonder doesnt it
  12. that post was a bad attempt at humor right???
  13. they have frequent raters lol... some dudes have rated more then 1000 times and one dude who has rated others over 5000 times... .says something about people that frequent the site
  14. the slightly larger pipe is your cat........ maybe you could take a photo and post it up so we can confirm??
  15. bps have at least one manual running low twelves with just a tune.... these guys are just out of the blocks with these cars as far as I know..... I think that I am going to give them one slot in my box to play with as well..... these guys charge by the hour which seems fair to me otherwise go and see elite at arherfield... they are a site advertiser and have lots of cars on the road!!
  16. the stock figure seems a little high to me....... could be the 2nd gear thing.... although I doubt it was run in 2nd??????????????/
  17. The bosses (owner of this site) F6 engine let go....... he now has a built engine. so yes they too can let go
  18. yeah what frank said... sorry for the "no" reply... too busy watching.
  19. guys you can also watch it using TVU player... just download it and it gives you a shiat load of channels..... wheels and a another channel shows F1.... I use both (itv, TVU player)... I always check what its like and watch the better one
  20. rofl..... our tyres were shot last time we went out... awesome fun though..... would definately go again... maybe as a driver and not a passenger like last time.
  21. mates rates?? or used?? u got an F6... whats an extra $200 on an exhaust?
  22. I paid $1500 2 days ago
  23. I was looking at buying a 2nd hand ute through ford.... they had one with a 3rd seat.... I asked about it and they said you could order it like that... so it can be done!!
  24. man I better get a few more mods on the ute just to stay ahead of the game..... these things sound like wild animals!!! I love it!
×
×
  • Create New...