Jump to content

Felix

Member
  • Posts

    564
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Felix

  1. Haha, nice, he doesnt even try and cover up the fact he did it, pure style... Felix
  2. I never see people from here on my dailiy drives or around my area, so I got a little excited when I finally saw someone. The 'bumble bee' Black ute with yellow tub, saw it twice down the coast today. I'd been staying at Royal Pines for the last few nights and we just went for a walk along the beach and it drove past! Only reason I recognised it was because I saw it at the drags one night. Does no one live in the western sub's? (bellbowrie, kenmore, indro). Felix
  3. So true! I might have to head down to paul to get my ute done! Felix
  4. Pfft, well I tightened my clamps, and washed the ute, so I reckon it could be closer than that now! There is always something to blame, least its still top of the N/A class! Felix
  5. Heh, I'm just jealous... I'll just have to console myself with a cuddle of my ZF. I'm thinking my planned mods might have to be brought forward a little. Felix
  6. Only just a little bit??? He has no restraint... I smell a new gear box within a week! "Hey look at me Tab, you arnt laughing now, rev rev rev BANG...." Felix
  7. Not sure how to reply to that?!? But yeah, I'm in... cruise that is. When ever, where ever. Oh yeah and sebastian bourdais crushed the camera mount that I was going to be using for the next cruise... silly *beep*, and channel 10 wont fork out the 5g for a new one! Felix
  8. Hah, doesnt matter if your in a stocker, just ask Laner, it can be hard to keep up with stockers anyway Half the entertainment is meeting all the odd people Felix
  9. Great day Paul! I'll be back me thinks. I'm pretty stoked with my three runs, I thought there would be a huge soak over the three, 275, 280, 279... Bad luck Tab, soooo close... hang on, you still beat Laner! High-five! Where are all those excuses you were working on Laner? Felix
  10. Nice!!! What mods are you running gilto? Felix
  11. Ive been in a mining town for a few months now Tab, I dont think I'll even bother buying you a drink first... Felix
  12. Hmmm, hate to quote myself, but I might not have been far off the mark. Felix
  13. Nice, what products do you use? Felix
  14. Thanks champ, was it a off shelf unit? Felix
  15. Nice Dez, got any sound or vids? Good sound? Was that a $1000 from a shop or 2nd hand? Felix
  16. Hell yeah, his arse is mine... nothing suss. What about you? There is plenty of Tab arse to go around... Felix
  17. I'm flying in from Weipa! Looking forward to it, even if I have to be up at 330am to get my flights. Felix
  18. Do they make it themselves or is it getting done by a exhaust shop? Rough price? Would it be much different for a ute? Felix
  19. Felix
  20. Felix

    Motogp

    Duke 1 and 2!!!! Suck sh*t 'Trick Daddy'! Felix
  21. If that is the case Zap, then ouch... it wouldnt suprise me. Felix
  22. Well they make the rear bars here, but the ones I would prefer would be a little further apart. Still not bad, just need someone in brisbane to make up the metal work I guess. Felix
  23. Congrats!! What was causing the dip? Felix
  24. Any pics? I would love you get a quad system for my ute... has anyone got a pics of quads on utes? Felix
  25. Hmm, I thought Ali G skipped town to Canada after wiping the computers of all company related info?!? Who knows, my mate had his car there when ali was there and now craig, I dont think it is ever gonna get done. I'm sure there is more to the story, all I care about is the engine in the shop and the car that it was meant to be in already. Felix
×
×
  • Create New...