Jump to content

Felix

Member
  • Posts

    564
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Felix

  1. Been to the drags yet and done that? Would like to see the resulting times. If you stall up to slow, or hold it to long does the transmission do something like limit revs so you limp off? Felix
  2. Felix

    Fly A Warbird!

    Was hoping someone might know of somewhere I can get a joy flight in a warbird of some description? Queensland. I've only found two so far, Tiger Moth (bit lame) and a Yak 52. Its for my Dad's birthday, he wanted to fly in a Spitfire, but there are only two in Australia, and one is owned by the Westfield dude I think. Any ideas? Felix
  3. Yeah, just watched it... it didnt look good. Not as good as Williams arse, according to Rasheed. But until you know what was being said its hard to comment. Although the cop spraying and running didnt look to good. Felix
  4. Nice write up... good pics. How did it snap? Felix
  5. Congrats! Damn right it sounded awesome, hope you didnt mind me poking around in there when you werent present... Sounded sooooo sweet on the dyno. Felix
  6. See told ya someone would be along... plus he said myriad so he clearly knows his sh*t. Felix
  7. Dont quote me, like I said I'm sure someone will be along to tell you different. I guess it could have just been a really hot day, and to much stick... the light is to warn you that you 'could' be doing damage, so all might be ok. Like I said reset the error code and see if it comes back on I guess. Then again, maybe I should stick to being a sparkie, tried to be a chippy today and thay almost ended in disaster! Felix
  8. Someone will be along to correct me no doubt but my understanding is the Cat has reached a condition that means it doesn't reduce emissions to the level required by law. The 2nd 0^2 sensor is picking up a higher level of 0^2 then it should, or the heat sensor has reached a predetermined temp. So you cat could be overheated, collapsed, on its way out, etc. that's my layman understanding Felix p.s. If its edited try flashing in another tune and then going back to your old one and seeing how long or if it comes back on... or I think you can pull the main big fuse out and wait 5mins and then plug it back in and try again.
  9. Hated them all at first, but after a second look, out of those I would go the blue... Anyone know a good color for calipers on Ego with 18"s? Felix
  10. Ohh someone say Jazz? What, When, Where??? Felix
  11. A slap fest between Tab and KS in a kiddies pool of baked beans. Felix
  12. Put what up? You can watch all of Kimbo's lame fights on youtube and the like. Felix
  13. Kimbo Slice is a nobody, internet sensation. He could/will be carved up by any number of MMA fighters. He has nothing on the UFC greats! Fedor, Buentello, hell even The 'Tank' might take him down in feb, and he's washed up... Bas Rutten is dreaming if he thinks he make this 30 something chav into anything apart from a one hit wonder. If he worked on his takedowns and ground work he might last more than a year. But he's no Dan 'Beast' Severn! Felix
  14. Yeah going great! Heading to the strip on the 16th! Had a play with an BMW M6 Coupe today. 5lt V10 370kw 7spd... he got it sideways infront of me pulling onto Kingsford Smith Drive from the Gateway. It sounded great, but I managed to stay pretty damn close to his tail. Felix
  15. Holy crap! Felix
  16. Felix

    G Day All

    Welcome! Where abouts are you from? Designing and making your own plenum hey? Nice. Few people on here have gone down that path so lots of info around, just dont go putting your fingers near their cages. Felix
  17. f*cking Bullsh*t! The Dakar is the best motorsport event of the year! Video Report Felix
  18. Haha, same here big fella. Felix
  19. Havent you got something better to do Tab??? Go play with KS some more. Felix
  20. Nice badge, just not my cup of tea. I like the understated look. Better to catch them with their pants down. Felix
  21. Felix
  22. Your a champ mbjunior99, its not perfect now, but its a lot better. Apparently ford tolerances are +/- 1.5mm so its within that now... Quality fit panels. Sorry you weren't included in that Tab, but since your one of them now, its just like the Montague's and Capulet's, we can never be together. Felix
  23. I was just giving my car a little bit of a clean, and I was working on the bonnet and front bar, damn bugs, and I noticed that the passenger side of the bonnet is sitting 2-3mm higher than the 1/4 panel. The other side is flush. How hard is it to adjust the bonnet? I've done it on my old rolla but I don't want to start undoing bolts by myself without know what I'm doing. Is it just the two bolts that go into the bonnet on the main arm? Thanks Felix
  24. Nice paint job! As for tuners, go meet or have a chat to them on the phone. You will get people swearing by a tuner, just be careful as most of them have never been to more than one, and they are just FAN boys... My last lot of work was done at RDP. Happy as larry, just wish I could afford to go out to willowbank more often. Cruises are a great place to meet the freaks and see what they have done. Plus hearing their cars and seeing them do their thing really helps with where you want to be. I cant suggest enough to go out to the raceway if you are thinking about racing your car and seeing how it goes stock and getting a good feel for launching the ZF. Felix
  25. Check engine light? is that the same as the MIL up in the top left hand corner? Little orange engine? Mine just came on to, and it looks like it might be my cat. Has the exhaust note changed at all, bad throttle responce etc. Hopefully getting my checked out tomorrow. I flashed it to my lower tune and the light went off when I started it back up again. Still getting it looked at though, as it was really slow down the strip. Felix
×
×
  • Create New...