Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • [IMPULSIV3]
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 7y 6m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

...... Am I reading this right???

 

Its made in AUS and you had to buy it from the US?????

  • Like 1
  • [IMPULSIV3]
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 7y 6m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

That is odd and extremely inefficient 🤣🤣

 

Why wouldn't they just ship it from AUS? Or are the parts made here and its assembled in the US?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 11y 8m 8d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

Nfi. There's no info online and it seems that unless you know the guy or are a trans shop you won't be getting in touch with him.

  • [IMPULSIV3]
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 7y 6m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

that's a little f*cked up and sh*tty service imo but hey its here now.

 

They probably have too high a pride to talk to your average Joe who just wants to build their own trans. I imagine it'd be different if old mate from Hughes performance got in contact

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 11y 8m 8d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

I don't think it's that, I'm sure if I could contact them they'd be happy to help. There just isn't an Aussie shop or reseller.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 11y 8m 8d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

Wasn't that a fun afternoon. Planetary swapped over no worries and got the front half back in the box. Just gotta fit the valve body and other stuff tomorrow and it'll be sorted. Haha next time I think I'll pull the trans out for any work like that, it's a headfark to get the guts back in lol.

  • Like 3
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 11y 8m 8d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

Here's some pics ya heathens

 

Valve body is shocked at what happens next!!

 

edyYQMZ.jpg

 

Billet planetary fitted

 

vpHIeqp.jpg

 

Sorta back together

 

OawJtYw.jpg

 

Putting that in was not easy

 

Sz4L2MU.jpg

  • Like 2
  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Going to be a pro gearbox guy soon, eh? :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...