Cms Fg Xr6T

LU82

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 10m 3d

You guys both lie! Aarons smarter than you!

Oh except now that I think about it, pretty sure I actually did it in 2nd once; but cant remember if it pooed itself into 3rd?

I'll buy your wheels and you can get a tune already.

Thanks dude! You got paypal account? :P

Also solid advise about dumping it at 5k...whats the worst that can happen right?

Sorry LU82 for starting this off topicness :/ lol

Edited by PTR_NITRO_FG

• Member For: 10y 4m 8d

Mine does 3rd stock no worries, stand on the fkn thing and short shift 1st to 2nd as soon as it lest go. I can even do this rolling at around 20-30kph. There was a video floating around you tube of an apparently stock fg peeling quite a large 4th gear power skid. Short shifted every gear, let the revs come up in 4th, let go of the brake and weeeeeee

Edited by barnz

It is yeah but turns both a majority of the time. If it doesnt I generally bail out anyway. Coz I could probably single peg for about a kilometer if I didnt and that's gay..

I do have a standard fg lsd...sitting on the garage floor.....and a new bootlid ive had for about a month sitting in the spare bedroom.

Cozlazykent

Edited by barnz

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 26d

Well bugger me

Honestly if a car can't do it from take off I place it into the "won't do it basket" quite quickly as iam no burnout king but I know the stock fg typical will skid through 1st Then hit 2nd and sometimes it can keep power skidding but most have a big flop and grip after the zf fart happens

It's not until after we tune them they "happily" ( <- seewhat I did there ) go 1-2-3 with a power skid and auto changes up by limiter on each shift, yeh the small turbo likes the short shift for sure

Lol, and 4th and 5th veva? Or we talkin bout your lil video...

Spoton bout the power skid situation jet, depending on how hard it bangs the limiter sometimes its just a big nothing and then grip and go. Weirdly 2nd gear standing start, no wheel spin, stall it up just a teeny bit for a 2nd gear start then squeeze it to WOT reasonably quickly but not snap it. Smoke show? Also stalling it for to long in 2nd seems to disable the trottle entirely until you lift. All stock tune related things I expect..