joe@cms Member 129 Member For: 17y 3m 18d Gender: Male Posted 30/01/16 07:21 AM Posted 30/01/16 07:21 AM I have to say that the JT cooler works well, needed slightly more massaging to be fitted but value for money. 2
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 30/01/16 08:56 AM Posted 30/01/16 08:56 AM As I said to Jonny the other night when he told me of the result (boy was HE excited at the end result), I love how boost goes up right at the end of the run.. Q. Is that for real or just a strange anomaly? Whatever - fantastic result. Did you happen to log manifold temps Joe? Can't wait for my stepped to be welded up [emoji14] 2
joe@cms Member 129 Member For: 17y 3m 18d Gender: Male Posted 30/01/16 09:05 AM Posted 30/01/16 09:05 AM 4 minutes ago, BenDoCo said: As I said to Jonny the other night when he told me of the result (boy was HE excited at the end result), I love how boost goes up right at the end of the run.. Q. Is that for real or just a strange anomaly? Whatever - fantastic result. Did you happen to log manifold temps Joe? Can't wait for my stepped to be welded up no I did it intentionally & that small bump on my map scale is my sensor playing up other wise the power & torque would have followed the trace & yes we did log the temps again very impressed 3
LU82 Legacy Donating Member 569 Member For: 13y 8m 8d Posted 31/01/16 10:50 AM Author Posted 31/01/16 10:50 AM I've really enjoyed driving the car the past couple of days . I took the car on some roads that I use to ride my bike on . Just drove smooth and didn't over drive the car . It felt good riding the mid range in the tight stuff and still having the top end for when the road opens up. Love the tune Joe , nice and progressive and you can feed the power on coming out of a corner without blowing the tyres off it. The project mu ns400 pads and dba t3 rotors have been working well. Really happy with Jon's cooler on these warm days , allows you to make the most of the extra traction available . Looks good without standing out too much. 5
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 31/01/16 11:16 AM Posted 31/01/16 11:16 AM Not sure if you read my post above Luke but Jon rang me the other night and was soooo excited with the results of Joes tune 1
LU82 Legacy Donating Member 569 Member For: 13y 8m 8d Posted 31/01/16 11:31 AM Author Posted 31/01/16 11:31 AM Haha yeah I messaged him after I picked the car up and he sounded happy. He definitely makes a quality cooler , nice guy too. 2
joe@cms Member 129 Member For: 17y 3m 18d Gender: Male Posted 31/01/16 09:39 PM Posted 31/01/16 09:39 PM time for a quick trip to wisd..! 1
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 01/02/16 07:03 AM Posted 01/02/16 07:03 AM Yeah wsid soon luke!
LU82 Legacy Donating Member 569 Member For: 13y 8m 8d Posted 01/02/16 08:19 AM Author Posted 01/02/16 08:19 AM Haha , I will try and get there soon. If I lived closer to the track it would be easy . I will have to get away from work early or have a day off. Wheels are ready to go . 3
Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 01/02/16 08:53 AM Posted 01/02/16 08:53 AM Nice what'd you pick up the ets for?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now