LU82

Cms Fg Xr6T

Recently had my car back at cms for some more mods . The car made 432 kw on e85.

The car has the following mods

Precision 6235 turbo

Pw stepped intercooler

Pw turbo side intake

300lph intank pump

Pw surge tank with twin 044s

Pw fuel rail and fpr 1200

ID 1000 injectors

Advance 4 inch stainless dump and cat , xforce 3.5 inch stainless cat back exhaust.

Zf tune and pwr heat exchanger.

20150214_141347_zpsub5c3pto.jpg

Nice smooth power and usable on the street . I will try and get to WSID in the next couple of months and give the car a run.

I'm really happy with the service from Joe and the boys at CMS.

Discrete as fuuuuuuu*k.

Just need some upgrades to the brakes to pull up all those ponies.

But I'm suspecting otherwise. You list an upgraded exhaust. Did you keep the tip stock or are those old photos of the car? If they're old and the exhaust tip has indeed been replaced, then who am I to say the brakes haven't also?

Lol thanks mate, photos were taken today . I had the exhaust painted black and used the factory tip. I try and keep the car looking standard from the outside.

Brakes are still standard , they really need to be upgraded .

Thanks guys .

These cars are deceiving , seat of the pants doesn't really tell the full story . It's not until you pull next to another car that you realize how much quicker they are compared to your average quick factory powered car.

The standard zf is shifting well , really happy with the latest zf tune that Joe has put in the car.

trader...lol .. no more factory air box .

car looks good but .. keen to see how it goes .. pm me when u head out .. im hoping to race on the 25th of this month

:Welcome2FordXR6t: and welcome to the CMS club another fine tune by the gang. Very nice numbers mate enjoy and drive safe.

Thanks mate

I've been around for a couple of years I just don't post that often.

I had my car tuned about 2 years ago by cms , 340kw 11.2 @ 124mph.

trader...lol .. no more factory air box .car looks good but .. keen to see how it goes .. pm me when u head out .. im hoping to race on the 25th of this month

Lol I still have the air box at home .I'm enjoying the sound at the moment , I don't think I will be putting it back on anytime soon.

Yeah I will let you know . I won't be able to make it next week .

Have you taken your car to full throttle Friday before ?

Not sure on what tyres to run , the tyres I have at the moment are 275/50/17 . When I had the standard turbo the car went two tenths slower and lost two mph compared to when I was running 275/40/17 . The taller tyre made the car go slower .

Maybe now I'm making more power the 28 inch tyre (275/50/17) might work better ?

Not sure on street tyre selection but my 27 inch ets are too tall for my power. I have 26s that I'm gonna try once I get them fitted up.

To go to full throttle u need an andra licence. U can't just rock up

U will defiantly need some sort of slick to get your power down but

Sorry mate I should of been clearer . I was talking about drag radials, m&h come in a 275/ 50 /17 ( 28") and 275/40/17 (26")

Edited by LU82

I recently had cms put in a stage 2 gearbox after the standard gearbox stopped working. I thought I had broken the input shaft , but when they pulled the gearbox out the input shaft was in perfect condition . The weld on the basket that the input shaft goes into had failed.

Finally made it to WSID last Wednesday night , first time I've run it at this power level. My best run out of the four was 10.8 130mph . I will try and get down there again soon and give it another go.

post-56158-0-16426400-1442561667_thumb.j

Now I know what car urs was. My mate was telling me about a blue ten sec fg.

Does 10.8 make the top 50. I'm sure there is a lot more left in it

I think 10.7 is the cut off , see how I go in the next couple of months.

Yeah should go quicker , on the 10.8 run it stepped out in first and spun a bit into second . That was my last pass of the night in the right lane

It was ment to be a joke lol , if I can't get it to hook up I will try 4th. It's goes against what they recommend but it seemed to work for you the other night