Trent0 The Toxic Rocket Legacy Donating Member 574 Member For: 16y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/03/15 01:23 AM Posted 17/03/15 01:23 AM I got lost along the way. Why don't you want to do an external gate setup?
"Captain Retard" Member 1,417 Member For: 12y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: Shellharbour NSW Posted 17/03/15 02:21 AM Posted 17/03/15 02:21 AM Well I gotta side with Gunna on this one!I've been following the updates in this thread a few times a day.Rab and Bomber you both seem to be way behind this build atm.From what I've read in this thread Gunnas going Ok.Just sayn[emoji2] 5
genuine honest person Member 2,769 Member For: 12y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: near brisbane Posted 17/03/15 07:07 AM Author Posted 17/03/15 07:07 AM just started a new thread under 400 rwkw (am I gunna get there ) so that it is all new and who ever wants to follow can jump on and comment .
Grego.77 Member 195 Member For: 11y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: St Clair NSW Posted 19/03/15 10:52 AM Posted 19/03/15 10:52 AM This is just too funny
HI PSI Member 1,589 Member For: 20y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Central Queensland Posted 19/03/15 02:20 PM Posted 19/03/15 02:20 PM (edited) Should someone be criticised for building a car the way they want it???Spiro had a manual and it was the highest HP car to date. I never saw anyone mocking him.... So what gives??? Edited 19/03/15 02:29 PM by HI PSI 5
Skids4kids in the mid....not the bum like some Member 609 Member For: 13y 5m 6d Gender: Male Posted 20/03/15 12:57 AM Posted 20/03/15 12:57 AM Its the way it is in here mate unfortunately.Its a clicky forum. 1
barnz Member 3,047 Member For: 12y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 20/03/15 01:02 AM Posted 20/03/15 01:02 AM My sentiments exactly HI PSI. Anybody else have a proper build thread going atm?No...So enjoy or GTFO 1
HI PSI Member 1,589 Member For: 20y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Central Queensland Posted 20/03/15 03:11 AM Posted 20/03/15 03:11 AM My sentiments exactly HI PSI. Anybody else have a proper build thread going atm?No...So enjoy or GTFO Actually, I do.... lol My Build 2
genuine honest person Member 2,769 Member For: 12y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: near brisbane Posted 20/03/15 05:04 AM Author Posted 20/03/15 05:04 AM thanks guys, for every ones input . we all have different ideas on what the perfect car is (my car is far from it ) but it is all I can afford . I only want it for my own use and want to be able to have some fun in it , it will not be the fastest or best handling car on this forum . It will not even be half way there , but I enjoy working on it and knowing that I have done most of it my self . I do not even know what performance parts I need for a build like this ,that is why I ask for help (even Butt plugs input is appreciated ) all I ask for is help .thanks again Marcus 4
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now