genuine honest person Member 2,769 Member For: 12y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: near brisbane Posted 16/03/15 09:50 AM Author Posted 16/03/15 09:50 AM na ,a E boost . I will be removing it for the new engine and just run the standard ford set up
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 16/03/15 09:56 AM Posted 16/03/15 09:56 AM Zero issues with a turbosmart actuator when set up correctly 1
genuine honest person Member 2,769 Member For: 12y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: near brisbane Posted 16/03/15 09:57 AM Author Posted 16/03/15 09:57 AM it is in full boost videos under (another super quick ford G6E a wolf in sheep's clothing)
genuine honest person Member 2,769 Member For: 12y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: near brisbane Posted 16/03/15 10:01 AM Author Posted 16/03/15 10:01 AM (edited) wombat , you would be right about this . it is most likely just my tune . but I still will get a new actuator just to make sure . just trying to eliminate any issues that I might have down the track .I am at the mercy of the tuners that is why I have chosen Jamie at forced performance. as you have said ages ago , I may have the preload set to much (about 2 - 2.5 mm ) Edited 16/03/15 10:05 AM by genuine honest person
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 16/03/15 10:03 AM Posted 16/03/15 10:03 AM I may be a page late, but can't you just hire the valve removal tool? 1
genuine honest person Member 2,769 Member For: 12y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: near brisbane Posted 16/03/15 10:13 AM Author Posted 16/03/15 10:13 AM yes I can ,but would like one if they need replacing again as they are a item that may have to be done every 20.000 klm or so
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 16/03/15 10:16 AM Posted 16/03/15 10:16 AM I have one ( atomic )and I would of lent it to you no worries gunna, u just had to ask See iam such a nice guy 2
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 16/03/15 10:20 AM Posted 16/03/15 10:20 AM No worries - was just thinking that the cash saved on not buying one would be better spent on the build. Is the 20k kms needing it again usual? 1
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 25d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 16/03/15 10:20 AM Posted 16/03/15 10:20 AM Funny part isHe's not even lying ^^^^ Done it before 1
genuine honest person Member 2,769 Member For: 12y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: near brisbane Posted 16/03/15 10:34 AM Author Posted 16/03/15 10:34 AM (edited) have just seen comments about them not lasting ,that is all . also thought if some one needs it can borrow it .this is my personal thread about me wanting information . so please just move on (whinginator ) no bad comments please Edited 16/03/15 10:36 AM by genuine honest person
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now