Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/06/15 03:55 AM Posted 12/06/15 03:55 AM Try my diet rab.works wonders. Lol 2
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 12/06/15 04:18 AM Posted 12/06/15 04:18 AM ^^^ funny guyI was generally playing an hour to an hour and a half of squash every night....(if you're having good rallies and pushing yourself you'll burn 1,000 calories an hour playing squash). See there's my issue lol.... CBF even doing 30mins of cardio a day....when I lost my weight 5 years ago I was doing 45-1hr of crosstrainer each day...tried a few weeks back and barely did 30mins :/All good....I'll have to motivate myself soon enough cause put on all the weight back plus more :( Just watch out when you move in with a Mrs....end up being fatties together hahaha
bamk2f6tornado Legacy Donating Member 777 Member For: 12y 10m Gender: Male Location: Rockhampton Qld Posted 12/06/15 05:51 AM Posted 12/06/15 05:51 AM Good work mate. Your progress has inspired me to try this optifast stuff. Been on it 2 weeks and all is going great. Started at 123kg at 6'3. Making steady progress and already lost 6kg 1
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 12/06/15 06:04 AM Posted 12/06/15 06:04 AM Lots of likes. Great effort mate. 1
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 12/06/15 06:08 AM Posted 12/06/15 06:08 AM Good stuff mate! How are you finding it so far? What flavour shakes/desserts are you liking? Coffee and banana are my favourite shakes, they're yummy! And the chocolate dessert is rad! Biggest achievement will be keeping all this weight off now as a transition back to normal food. To be honest though, having broken all my self destructive patterns for 3 months I'm thinking about food differently, especially knowing what all the junk food and no exercise did to me! I don't really even WANT to eat that stuff now. Major excitement about having a nice steak and salad with some friends tonight to celebrate and catch up 1
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 12/06/15 06:11 AM Posted 12/06/15 06:11 AM (edited) ^^^ funny guySee there's my issue lol.... CBF even doing 30mins of cardio a day....when I lost my weight 5 years ago I was doing 45-1hr of crosstrainer each day...tried a few weeks back and barely did 30mins :/All good....I'll have to motivate myself soon enough cause put on all the weight back plus more :( Just watch out when you move in with a Mrs....end up being fatties together hahaha I find it easier to smash out the squash rather than regular cardio. Playing sport is competitive and social, which makes it a lot easier to commit to and enjoy I find. Rather than just running out the time on a treadmill or crosstrainer you're actually interacting with other people and being challenged and competitive I get bored just going for a run... Edited 12/06/15 06:12 AM by .Stripes.
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/06/15 08:04 AM Posted 12/06/15 08:04 AM (edited) Meth will help you lose weight and its also competitive. You see how many imaginary bugs you can pick from your skin in one hour then repeat again and again to beat your record for the next 5 to 6 days. Better then the soup mate.Sure to lose 10kgs+ in a week.May have to steal heaps of stuff to stay on this diet but even if you get caught you will never get fat on prison food.Lots of cardio to in prison trying to protect your ass. Lol Edited 12/06/15 08:06 AM by Bizkets is fat? 2
bloodycrashboy Feeling the Love :-) Legacy Donating Member 4,421 Member For: 13y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: Not in Cairns anymore Posted 12/06/15 08:05 AM Posted 12/06/15 08:05 AM Here's before and after photos.You look like a completely different person Stripes, are you sure you didn't get a mate to pose for the after pics? 1
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 12/06/15 08:53 AM Posted 12/06/15 08:53 AM Haha thanks mate. Hand on my heart, that's me in both sets of pics 1
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 12/06/15 09:07 AM Posted 12/06/15 09:07 AM IDK...I think I like fat Stripes more....looks happier/jolly and more approachable hahahahaha
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now