Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 21/06/15 08:06 AM Posted 21/06/15 08:06 AM Well I tried new batteries to no avail. So went back to Super Amart and after some robust discussion they gave me a new one. Now sporting a brand new vivofit in blue as they didn't have any black ones. Asked the guy if I could keep my old black band and they could send my old unit back with the blue band. He said no I'm not mixing colours. I didn't point out that all vivofit are black it's just the bands that are different colours. Decided that if he didn't know his stuff and wasn't going to be pleasant then I wouldn't point out that there was a HRM in the box and I hadn't handed in my old one.
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 21/06/15 08:36 AM Posted 21/06/15 08:36 AM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue_KQpu7URI
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 21/06/15 09:10 AM Posted 21/06/15 09:10 AM That was a waste of net usage.Im a mother farking BEAST!!!
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 22/06/15 10:19 AM Posted 22/06/15 10:19 AM Joined the cult today"get fit" mode starts tomorrow.
stubbietubbie Filthy weeb Member 1,870 Member For: 13y 7m 12d Gender: Male Posted 22/06/15 10:28 AM Posted 22/06/15 10:28 AM So the mass suicide is scheduled for next week? 1
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 22/06/15 11:30 AM Posted 22/06/15 11:30 AM Green coolade thanks.
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 22/06/15 11:32 AM Posted 22/06/15 11:32 AM Awaiting delivery of my pastel gown
stubbietubbie Filthy weeb Member 1,870 Member For: 13y 7m 12d Gender: Male Posted 22/06/15 11:43 AM Posted 22/06/15 11:43 AM You guys better not leave me out of this one!It's either this or dying peacefully in my sleep like my uncle. Which is more than I can say for the others in the car at the time. 1
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 22/06/15 11:47 AM Posted 22/06/15 11:47 AM I sleep drove once. Didn't die.Your uncle did it wrong.
stubbietubbie Filthy weeb Member 1,870 Member For: 13y 7m 12d Gender: Male Posted 22/06/15 11:51 AM Posted 22/06/15 11:51 AM Or right...(No I don't know what that means either)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now