Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

good control on those skids, buddy :3gears:

  • Like 1
  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

She takes a good ol flogging gaz 

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 12d
Posted

Stock diff. And yes 99% time 3rd gear.

I've found the twin plate ceramic clutch is really aggressive when they are new and is brutal on the driveline. After a bit of abuse it looses the initial grab and is alot nicer to drive/abuse.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 12d
Posted
Practice and not really that worried if I crash it lol. Still driving it to and from the track as well. Ended up a 500 Kay round trip.

Nah I use Repco ones. They seam to fatigue/fail more the just snap under abuse.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 12d
Posted

So I'm doing a track day next Saturday down luddenham. About a minute lap time I believe.

Any pointers???

Doing a full brake fluid flush shortly, and have a set of nankang ar1 semis slicks lined up.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...