k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,111 Member For: 18y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/11/20 11:05 PM Posted 12/11/20 11:05 PM 1 hour ago, gaz097 said: Probably too heavy, I think the Aussie racing car on its own would be ultimate fun. 1000cc Yamaha engine already in them? I believe they have ford ecoboost 4cyl motors in 'em. Power to weight ratio in those things would be immensely fun.
bjc Legacy Donating Member 2,823 Member For: 23y 26d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 13/11/20 06:32 AM Posted 13/11/20 06:32 AM Ecoboost in them would be alright if they could handle the punishment. Everybody loves boost and tbh I'm surprised that every car on the market today doesn't have one due to efficiencies! 1
gaz097 Legacy Donating Member 1,752 Member For: 15y 2m 8d Posted 02/03/21 10:48 AM Author Posted 02/03/21 10:48 AM Head on over my tiktok page to see some 4th gear powerskids from powercruise on the weekendYou won't regret ithttps://vm.tiktok.com/ZSJRGb5eq/
bjc Legacy Donating Member 2,823 Member For: 23y 26d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 02/03/21 07:20 PM Posted 02/03/21 07:20 PM @gaz097 Have you been hacked!? That reply seems slightly odd... 1
gaz097 Legacy Donating Member 1,752 Member For: 15y 2m 8d Posted 02/03/21 08:06 PM Author Posted 02/03/21 08:06 PM No. I can't be bothered loading them to YouTube. So tiktok it is 1 1
gaz097 Legacy Donating Member 1,752 Member For: 15y 2m 8d Posted 03/03/21 06:11 AM Author Posted 03/03/21 06:11 AM Fine you's convinced me 4 1
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,111 Member For: 18y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/03/21 06:19 AM Posted 03/03/21 06:19 AM the wonders of peer pressure 2
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m Gender: Not Telling Posted 03/03/21 07:47 AM Posted 03/03/21 07:47 AM Bro where's your safety thongs?
gaz097 Legacy Donating Member 1,752 Member For: 15y 2m 8d Posted 03/03/21 09:46 AM Author Posted 03/03/21 09:46 AM I wedge them under the brake pedal for maximum commitment 1 1
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m Gender: Not Telling Posted 03/03/21 09:57 AM Posted 03/03/21 09:57 AM Ah yeah I thought I saw some brake pedal stuff going on there
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now