Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 29/05/14 02:28 AM Posted 29/05/14 02:28 AM Gotta love those v6 falcons 1
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 29/05/14 05:10 AM Posted 29/05/14 05:10 AM Never knew the duratech V6 made it to falcon. Oh hang on, its a chinese Faarcon 1
matsfgxr6turbo Member 388 Member For: 16y 8m 4d Posted 29/05/14 09:23 AM Posted 29/05/14 09:23 AM How did he manage so much fail on one car? 1
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 29/05/14 10:56 AM Posted 29/05/14 10:56 AM if you guys think the above car is bad, don't check out the link below. Someone posted it on fordforumshttp://acidrush.imgur.com/all/That car alone, all other reasons aside, is enough for me to not want to visit QLD...ever...seriously, what the actual fark?!
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 29/05/14 11:07 AM Posted 29/05/14 11:07 AM these people have never heard of the 'less is more' theory.
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 29/05/14 11:08 AM Posted 29/05/14 11:08 AM Nor how to spell it...
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 29/05/14 11:15 AM Posted 29/05/14 11:15 AM ??? /\
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 29/05/14 11:30 AM Posted 29/05/14 11:30 AM ^^^^ I meant along the lines of: 1
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 14d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 29/05/14 11:39 AM Posted 29/05/14 11:39 AM Obviously a Expensive Daewoo fan
PAH Legacy Donating Member 361 Member For: 17y 8m 21d Gender: Male Posted 14/06/14 04:23 AM Posted 14/06/14 04:23 AM Hi Guys,Interesting topic. I am still driving my first Ford (FG XR6T). I was such a biased Expensive Daewoo bigot, when I signed the deal it felt like I'd signed up for gender reassignment. Not that I have any idea what that feels like. But the XR6T is now 5 - 6 years old. What next?I hear that Ford is about to re-release the XR8 and with the Miami V8. Yeehaa?? Apart from that, the F6 turbo is now mid $50k's isn't it? But how much will Ford be asking for the XR8? $50+k's and an SS Commode with a Harrop blower looks pretty good. Check out the FDFI1900 www.harrop.com.auIf Ford uses the SS Commode price ($43k) as a basis for its XR8 and charges low to mid $40k's then it will be worth considering. With an after market tune it will be nice and quick. And having said that, I guess I am saying that I could live with a Harrop blown SS Commode or a Miami powered XR8. Or the F6. And let's not forget that Subaru has just sliced heaps out of its STI price. It's now under $50k!! Definitely worth a look.PAH
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now