AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 6d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 26/05/14 07:13 AM Posted 26/05/14 07:13 AM I reckon I'd get him off the lights up to 100s then it doesnt matter cause im street champ by then..I got chopped by a 200awkw tuned gen5 liberty though so I lost the crown 1
Z2TT Member 714 Member For: 14y 4m 7d Posted 26/05/14 02:58 PM Posted 26/05/14 02:58 PM (edited) The VF GTS makes same power on paper but it's a faster car, but do you reckon all the older guys who have the cash to buy oneare going to be worrying about what it dynos they are probably going to just drive it normally to work and back and just enjoy it for what it is, it sounds so good that motor.I'd never spend an honest earnt 100k on one, I'd buy a SS and Supercharge it and put a set of performance springs in and be done with it. Edited 26/05/14 02:59 PM by Z2TT
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 26/05/14 03:23 PM Posted 26/05/14 03:23 PM ^^^ problem with doing that is that it's dead money. You won't get that money back when you sell it and you can't insure all the extra you spend mods. GTS will be insured and resale for what it is. I'm not saying I disagree with you, but I guess I'd be thinking about things a little differently if I could afford to drop near on 100k on a car.
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 26/05/14 06:21 PM Posted 26/05/14 06:21 PM HSVI just chopped one... 4
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 6d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 26/05/14 09:49 PM Posted 26/05/14 09:49 PM If I had 100k and had to buy a car id get an r35 personally 5
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 26/05/14 10:49 PM Posted 26/05/14 10:49 PM It's funny to sit there and say 'If money was no object I'd buy ............'As much as I love looking at cars I very much doubt I'll ever fork out more than 50k for one.. Personally either FG GT/F6 or VF GTS is definitely a car more suited for being daily driven on australian roads.. R35 I don't think I could bring myself to drive to work in one every day..But with any of those cars. Once they start racking up daily commuter km's your resale value plummets faster then a bird which lost it's wings..
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 26/05/14 11:23 PM Posted 26/05/14 11:23 PM most people who buy a ve/ vf hsv think that because they forked out all that money and the brochure has big numbers plastered all over it they have the fastest thing on the road. and they are pretty happy to leave it at that.
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 14d Posted 27/05/14 12:43 AM Posted 27/05/14 12:43 AM GT is defintiely quicker and I couldn't justify the money on the GTS anyway (I would rather 2nd hand c63 for a bit more coin). But the technology in the GTS is far beyond what the GT has, just seems like HSV spent a fair bit of time adding little things to make it a good package, but they clearly overstated the power figure when they were pulling each other off in the design room 1
#96 Member 281 Member For: 13y 10m 8d Posted 27/05/14 04:29 AM Posted 27/05/14 04:29 AM GT is defintiely quickerplease, enlighten us.... 1
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 27/05/14 06:01 AM Posted 27/05/14 06:01 AM Mine is
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now