Anyone Wondering What Happened To Spiros F6?

WTFWSAT

• Member For: 10y 3m 2d

Sorry pal you sound like a top bloke but untill I see some photographic evidence I'm calling fake because at the end of the day this is the internet and any old timer can yarn on about there car being this and that untill the cows come home and be completely full of dixie drumsticks.

That's fair enough. What would you like to see? The dyno sheet or the billet crank or the head or a picture of a big ass turbo? I can show you all that but it still won't mean anything to someone who wants to be sceptical. If you wait another couple of months you should be able to see the car in action if it all goes back together as originally planned but even then dyno figures can be fudged. It's only a number. Maybe I should have just kept my mouth shut.

P.S. I know exactly where you're coming from. It's easy for any kid to be a keyboard worrier.

• Like 8

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y

Nah bud I'll take the dyno sheet pictures once you present them with a fine toothed comb to make sure everything is as it should be, but while its in peices pictures of engine bay with a peice of paper that says #upyourarse #turboboink ill drop my case and we can be a big happy family

• Like 2

• Member For: 17y 10m 3d

Wow !! What a way to welcome a new member.... I feel quite embarrassed and disheartened for having asked Daryn to post about the car. Sorry mate !!

I was fortunate enough to purchase the exhaust from "the car" off Daryn. I drove from Brisbane to its location to collect it and while there , he was kind enough to show me the disassembled engine. All I can say, is that the design of the head and its rocker assembly is "unique" to say the least. Given that I have never seen or heard of the integration of the parts utilised, I can only assume that given its design and quality of machining, that it would not be out of place in Spiko's car.

While there Daryn offered to show me the car, however, due to time constraints, I declined. After following the cars progress over time, I really wish that I had...

• Like 3

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y

Its just a bit of banter pal, I respect anyone who takes absolute pride and enthusiasm for their ride.<br /><br />It's 2014 and the internet is a strange place. You 'old' boys need to keep up with the lingo :))<br /><br />At the end of the day I just want to see the engine bay, could care less if it made 2000hp or 200

• Like 1

• Idiot Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 2m 7d

Nah bud I'll take the dyno sheet pictures once you present them with a fine toothed comb to make sure everything is as it should be, but while its in peices pictures of engine bay with a peice of paper that says #upyourarse #turboboink ill drop my case and we can be a big happy family

Stop smoking crack and read this - http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/63278-project-manual-typhoon-9-sec/page-55

Long read but all the info and pics throughout its evolution

Prepare to pick your jaw off the ground though haha

• Like 2

• Member For: 10y 3m 2d

Its just a bit of banter pal, I respect anyone who takes absolute pride and enthusiasm for their ride.<br /><br />It's 2014 and the internet is a strange place. You 'old' boys need to keep up with the lingo :))<br /><br />At the end of the day I just want to see the engine bay, could care less if it made 2000hp or 200

Don't stress. I think the same thing 90% of the time I see people making claims about hp on the Internet. Ill get some pics of stuff tonight.

• Like 2