Project Manual Typhoon 9 Sec

SPIKO

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 2m 1d

I believe this is 100% BP98, and not e85. Although it would be interesting to see the results of a tune on e85... Pity it's not more readily available on Queensland.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 4d

Good luck Jamie!!! We know you will produce the goods. Just don't do to well, I want to at least have half a chance at this dyno day ;-)

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 21d

Ha-ha Roland, you will be just fine LoL ( I've actually secretly arranged for some of your psi to go missing LOL).. :spit:

Edited by SPIKO

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 4d

Lol. I bet that cost you a bit Spiro. I'm really enjoying having another f6 to spar with, so to speak. Not much in the way of competition out west.

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 18d

Cant wait to hear how ya go Spiro, sounds like your still having fun with what will always be a work in progress

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 21d

Ok, race tune is complete and mental as anything well done Jamie FPT/6Boost you have out done yourselves fella's thank you :bowdown:

But before we go there I would like to show you guy's how we bolt/tie the car to the wall..

Strapping The Old Girl To The Wall. on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

For the sake of comparison purposes we ran the car up on this dyno with the ELITE PUMP FUEL tune and a different strap down process that reduces wheel spin considerably. I think you will agree that the results on pump BP98 with no additives are mental.. :bowdown:

ELITE HP & Psi Pump Fuel BP98 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

ELITE Kws & Nms Pump Fuel BP98 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Now to the race fuel tune, after many calculations and R&D the results are as follows; who ever thinks or states that by putting Atomic cams in and removing VCT will make you untunable and less power guess what urban legend and myth is busted not true, at least 70-90rwkw gain utilizing the same dyno... Well done Brad and ATOMIC :bowdown:

Race Tune Hp & Boost on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Race Tune Torque & Kws on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

And this is what happens when Jamie just makes too much power LOL, Wheel-spin.. :beerchug:

FPT Too Much Power Wheelspin on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Summary the higher airspeed and efficiency of this combo has reduced the max psi efficiency of the GT4502 by 2.5psi.. Thus it is running out of huff much sooner and unable to hold high psi.. :dontknow:

Vid's are on my phone again humble apologies... Nough Said Enjoy :beerchug:

Edited by Dagabond