k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,119 Member For: 18y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/03/16 11:46 PM Posted 04/03/16 11:46 PM #brokenforumupgradestillbroken
Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 04/03/16 11:48 PM Posted 04/03/16 11:48 PM Hmm I think the silver looks good on your car cos everything else is so dark it's a good contrast. I reckon black wouldn't look as good
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 05/03/16 12:24 AM Posted 05/03/16 12:24 AM Had black wheels photoshopped onto mine 3
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 05/03/16 05:46 AM Author Posted 05/03/16 05:46 AM Mmm its a tough choice.. Ill stay silver for now until the clear coat gets really bad Also planning this swap is getting pretty crazy... Exciting but crazy
OZYWALKER XR50T Legacy Donating Member 2,795 Member For: 13y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Western Sydney Posted 05/03/16 10:53 AM Posted 05/03/16 10:53 AM DIY 4TW Would be best to sort out the remote bleeder, braided lines and alloy CSC before you start the job.
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 05/03/16 11:04 AM Author Posted 05/03/16 11:04 AM What are all those things dan? I know what braided lines are but from the clutch pedal to the resovoir?
***VX*R8*** Member 202 Member For: 12y 11m 21d Gender: Male Posted 05/03/16 11:09 AM Posted 05/03/16 11:09 AM Nice!!! I've got a manual conversion for mine too. I'll be using 3.73 diff gears. I think my tuner said he did one with 2.73 (temporary) and it was doing 100+kph in first gear.
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 05/03/16 11:15 AM Author Posted 05/03/16 11:15 AM Holy cow yeah will be changing the gears out Where are you getting the 3.73s from?
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 07/03/16 07:20 AM Posted 07/03/16 07:20 AM Dear magic forum gods Let me see the new posts please
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 07/03/16 07:21 AM Posted 07/03/16 07:21 AM Nope....didn't work Bugger
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now