BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 13/02/16 06:28 AM Posted 13/02/16 06:28 AM And I can see that ^^^... Maybe Chris finally used the right sized Hammer on the software hahaha
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 13/02/16 08:10 AM Author Posted 13/02/16 08:10 AM (edited) So my answer because race car was correct? I cant get enough of them! http://imgur.com/AMsmAA0 http://imgur.com/6jFHw1B Edited 13/02/16 08:13 AM by MattyP How do I get the picture to come up??
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 13/02/16 08:34 AM Posted 13/02/16 08:34 AM they are nice Matt I love mine but unfortunately I used a cleaning product that took the clear off them
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 13/02/16 08:39 AM Author Posted 13/02/16 08:39 AM I cant get enough haha Yeah 1 rim on mine the clear coat is failing I may get them painted black. I wonder how theyd look 1
OZYWALKER XR50T Legacy Donating Member 2,795 Member For: 13y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: Western Sydney Posted 13/02/16 09:34 AM Posted 13/02/16 09:34 AM Looks great mate. 18s 4TW on Sydney roads, only reason I'd ever go 19s is because they go up to 345 wide. Maybe one day haha. 1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 13/02/16 10:42 AM Posted 13/02/16 10:42 AM (edited) get your photoshop skills going Edited 13/02/16 10:43 AM by BenDoCo 1
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 13/02/16 10:47 AM Posted 13/02/16 10:47 AM They do look nice Don. I'm now waiting out for the new Sprint Wheels. I've always like the 50th Anniversary. I only have to work out do I go black or sliver?
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 14/02/16 03:21 AM Author Posted 14/02/16 03:21 AM Black is mad stealthy Aaron and the Koyas look wicked that colour... You have given me something to think about. And cheers dan. you know I was set on GT wheels like joes but im pretty stoked with these now. especially because they are staggered! Have you fried your pirellis yet? I also need new roof lining, Has anyone had to replace theirs yet?
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 17/02/16 04:06 AM Author Posted 17/02/16 04:06 AM All my replies dissappeared again But I want them in that colour!!!!
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 28/02/16 03:36 AM Author Posted 28/02/16 03:36 AM I wonder if I should change the title Most cars never will be finished haha I did find a full tr6060 conversion for less than $1500 which is getting very tempting 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now