Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

Because nizpro

They do like the $$

  • Like 1
  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

2jz was also a twin

But most these days go to a bigger single

Less complicated

More response

More efficient

  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

Back then it was the big draw card

Subaru did it as well with the b4

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 18d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

More response from a big single? More effecient?

Can't be bothered typing it all out on a phone but I'd suggest you look at a pro/con list on twin turbos. Half your reasoning is ass backwards.

  • Like 3
  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

Wait are we talking sequential like the xr or parallel like the b4?

  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

Sorry dyslexic moment haha

I was talking about parallel setups

There is big advantage in compounding especially on diesels

  • 3 weeks later...
  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted
  • Like 2
  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted

I enjoyed that video Matt -- cheers

 

The bit I liked most was when he said that the gtx..76 would max out at 400

Yeah I know I know.....Different engine, different this, different that (apples and oranges) but still :)

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...