AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 04/12/14 10:17 PM Posted 04/12/14 10:17 PM #yoloits only money
GeGe6 Legacy Donating Member 1,980 Member For: 14y 3m 1d Gender: Male Location: Perth, SOR Posted 04/12/14 10:18 PM Posted 04/12/14 10:18 PM ^^^welcome back.
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 05/12/14 12:50 AM Posted 05/12/14 12:50 AM ^^^ +1
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 05/12/14 12:53 AM Posted 05/12/14 12:53 AM ahh he lives. where ya been Az? BF4 has not been the same.
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 05/12/14 02:08 AM Posted 05/12/14 02:08 AM I'm getting more kills AZ You'd be proud
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 05/12/14 05:44 AM Posted 05/12/14 05:44 AM My hack subscription ran out so I stopped playing /snah just got bored of the same vanilla maps everyone wanted to play for some reason.. I did dedicate 600 hours of ingame time to bf4 so I definetly got my value for money.Recently came back to check out final stand and apart from the maps being beautiful they just arnt my cuppa tea, too big and I feel like finding an enemy player is more rewarding than killing them.I play destiny on my ps4 now, raids.. raids galore.. stuck in the endless gear grind addiction. the fps/rpg/mmo ive always wanted and atm its my heroin, it aint even that good of a game lol.So ive been there, and reddit. I got lost... last few months have been a blur in all honesty.. I dont even know if im still married!
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 18/12/14 11:39 AM Posted 18/12/14 11:39 AM I saw Mick was tuning a car today with the little GTX. Valve springs gave up and standard exhaust (except venom cat) might have been restricting it but was making 350.Still gets me when people jump on saying 'but a 35/40 will make that with headroom left'. Yes it will, but I'm gone before it spins up its sh*tty old cast wheel. Also, I'm yet to see a NEW 35/40 come out in a bigger cover with 4" inlet, anti surge and billet wheel for $1400.This Turbo isn't for everyone - definitely not dyno tuggers. 2
Skids4kids in the mid....not the bum like some Member 609 Member For: 13y 5m 16d Gender: Male Posted 18/12/14 11:50 AM Posted 18/12/14 11:50 AM I wouldn't let it get to you mate. 1
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 18/12/14 06:15 PM Posted 18/12/14 06:15 PM I got quoted 550 to make it into what you just described... just sayin
bjc Legacy Donating Member 2,823 Member For: 23y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 19/12/14 12:29 AM Posted 19/12/14 12:29 AM I haven't exactly looked into it but do any turbos use ceramic bearings in their core?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now