bloodycrashboy Feeling the Love :-) Legacy Donating Member 4,421 Member For: 13y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: Not in Cairns anymore Posted 14/01/17 12:55 AM Posted 14/01/17 12:55 AM here you go Keefy, in the right thread Went for an early morning ride with my mates son on his speed triple. Met up with a few riders, stopped off at Mossman for a coffee and bacon and eggs (I'll get fat Keefy) interesting turbo charged 175HP at the rear speed triple. Overlooking Mossman The boys 1
ROB83R Member 1,632 Member For: 10y 4m 16d Gender: Not Telling Location: Radioactive wasteland Posted 14/01/17 02:01 AM Posted 14/01/17 02:01 AM That's an mt09 shagga. Looks like an extreme creations turbo kit also. Bolt on power for under $10k tuned.
bloodycrashboy Feeling the Love :-) Legacy Donating Member 4,421 Member For: 13y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: Not in Cairns anymore Posted 14/01/17 03:50 AM Posted 14/01/17 03:50 AM 1 hour ago, ROB83R said: That's an mt09 shagga. My bad. here's that video Keefy. going to make a new mount to go up the front for some front wheel action like on Boganspeed's drag video. getting bored with this mount (you guys probably are 2) anyway, I mounted it further back on the pannier bracket, but too much movement/vibration 2
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,118 Member For: 18y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/01/17 03:53 AM Posted 14/01/17 03:53 AM looks like a ton of fun makes me want to get a bike and a bike license haha 1
bloodycrashboy Feeling the Love :-) Legacy Donating Member 4,421 Member For: 13y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: Not in Cairns anymore Posted 14/01/17 03:59 AM Posted 14/01/17 03:59 AM heaps of fun K31th, been riding for 38 years and still love it If you do get your licence I would highly recommend a stay upright course or similar, 2 many numptys out there these days!!!! 1
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,118 Member For: 18y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/01/17 04:01 AM Posted 14/01/17 04:01 AM I don't see myself doing it anytime soon, to be honest. it's kinda low on the "to maybe do" list
bloodycrashboy Feeling the Love :-) Legacy Donating Member 4,421 Member For: 13y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: Not in Cairns anymore Posted 14/01/17 04:03 AM Posted 14/01/17 04:03 AM come on mate, it should be on your bucket list
ROB83R Member 1,632 Member For: 10y 4m 16d Gender: Not Telling Location: Radioactive wasteland Posted 14/01/17 04:23 AM Posted 14/01/17 04:23 AM (edited) I always put it off Keith and I regret it. Wish I had done it as soon as I was eligible. Edited 14/01/17 04:24 AM by ROB83R
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 14/01/17 07:15 AM Posted 14/01/17 07:15 AM Takes quite a long while to be able to ride a bike well. Its all good until an instant decision is required. And that only comes with experience. The roads are very dangerous these days. I started riding mini bikes in 1970. Had 100s of bikes. Maybe ride a dirt bike in the bush for a while. Hone the skills, its a lot safer. 1
bloodycrashboy Feeling the Love :-) Legacy Donating Member 4,421 Member For: 13y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: Not in Cairns anymore Posted 14/01/17 07:31 AM Posted 14/01/17 07:31 AM I learnt to ride on a farm.Worst thing I had to deal with were barbed wire fences [emoji3]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now