Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: north QLD
Posted

Process west for sure I love my stg 3 cooler works very well.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 21d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

For the extra $370 you will get 15 degree cooler intercooler outlet temps and more power every time you step on it. Buy the Plaz unit and Ill send you my unit at no charge. Have your tuner back to back both. If the Plaz unit outperforms my product send mine back and Ill pay for your Plaz unit as well.

that's how confident I am that my product is superior.

must be on a high from the 1000m on the weekend ;)
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 3d
Posted (edited)

Thanks for the replies, has anybody tried the Autotechnica Coolers?

Edited by Z2TT
  • FREAKY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a very efficient Intercooler for my FG XR6 Turbo.

Basically For a given size, I want the best cooling/flow as I'm not chasing huge power,

so the goal is to keep the air cool well on hotter days so the performance doesn't drop too much compared to colder days.

I don't want to have to be cutting any chassis or bumpers etc.

Was thinking just to upgrade to a F6 Intercooler seems about 20% Larger

Has there been any back back tests done comparing different intercoolers or has anybody done some testing themselves?

Thanks.

we gave you advice

now you dont like it and looking at a cheaper way out?????

I highlighted your original post man.

and you come back with this \/ \/

Thanks for the replies, has anybody tried the Autotechnica Coolers?

:facepalm:

Edited by Ford Freak
  • Like 5
  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

I see what u did there freaky ........... Nice

  • Skid Machine
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 6d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Thanks for the replies, has anybody tried the Autotechnica Coolers?

Yes. Listen to Freaky and everyone else on this page. Pay the bit extra and stick to a quality cooler. You wan't regret it.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 12d
Posted

I love threads like this, I want the best performing, quality and I don't want to pay much for it....

  • Like 2
  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 11m 18d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I am not to mechanically minded but I live in the tropics and it is Hot everyday...EVERYDAY, So I am obviously not getting my full potential out of my car with the Turbo.

What would you suggest I do..

ie What do I need to make it cool, I have a great mehcanic, but I want to hear what you guys think..

Much Thanks

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: @ my laptop
Posted

like that other saying " you want powerful, reliable and cheap, pick 2, you can't have all 3"

  • Like 2
  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 11m 18d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I am not to mechanically minded but I live in the tropics and it is Hot everyday...EVERYDAY, So I am obviously not getting my full potential out of my car with the Turbo.

What would you suggest I do..

ie What do I need to make it cool, I have a great mechanic, but I want to hear what you guys think..

Much Thanks

ps I dont want it raging fast and use more fuel, just want to keep it as cool as possible

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...