Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • The Toxic Rocket
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 5m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

yup 98 from BP. I should have put on a surge tank to do e85!

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 14d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

nice. she go close to 400rwks on 18psi on 98 to mate.?? yeah surge&044 & e85 is your friend. what size injectors u got mate.??


  • The Toxic Rocket
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 5m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Not sure on 18 but I'd say it'd just creep over the 400 mark. Max boost is 19psi then it tapers of to 18psi hahahaha, soo good.

If I move to melbourne later this year where e85 is on pump I'll defo do the surge and e85.

I have ID1000's I believe

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Loitering in SEQ
Posted

Awesome news Trent especially with how bloody hot it is. Hopefully you can enjoy it for a while without any hassles

  • Like 2
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

Top result!good to see it all worked out in the end!!

Lee

  • Like 1
  • The Toxic Rocket
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 5m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

so do I get moved to the 400+ club now ? lol

  • Like 2
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Bonnyrigg Heights, NSW
Posted

No. you stay in the N/A to turbo conversion file like I am....

plus your a QLDr so you have no hope

  • Like 3
  • The Toxic Rocket
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 5m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

^^^ Your a ohmo Frank, just when I thought I could finally move on from my NA days :P

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Bonnyrigg Heights, NSW
Posted

could be worse.. you get reminded every time you drive a car that its your wifes.....

are we going to see your handy work at this years powercruise? you can stay at my place for the week.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...