Trent0 The Toxic Rocket Legacy Donating Member 574 Member For: 16y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 25/07/13 09:40 AM Author Posted 25/07/13 09:40 AM I meant Pitlane!
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 25/07/13 11:22 AM Posted 25/07/13 11:22 AM yeah no reason why jamie cant do it for ya on the way down, it'll be cheaper than paying for a complete new tune at another shop. From all I've seen Pitlane does good work, you've got a few really good options down there.
Trent0 The Toxic Rocket Legacy Donating Member 574 Member For: 16y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 26/07/13 08:03 AM Author Posted 26/07/13 08:03 AM This is true, but between Jamie working on JET and other crazy machines I've seen on his dyno it's hard to get work done in the limited time I'm around his way lol.
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 26/07/13 10:07 AM Posted 26/07/13 10:07 AM Just need to book in with abit of notice & he can do pretty much anything
Trent0 The Toxic Rocket Legacy Donating Member 574 Member For: 16y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 29/08/13 09:51 AM Author Posted 29/08/13 09:51 AM Just wondering if anyone has any contacts to get some bits of body kit painted in and around N melbourne.It's the factory toxic colour but a bit faded. Any suggestions?cheers
Trent0 The Toxic Rocket Legacy Donating Member 574 Member For: 16y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 16/12/13 10:52 AM Author Posted 16/12/13 10:52 AM hey all, a few changes since august.relocated the battery to the tray to fit. . .this 9" filterhad this installedthis put onscreamer welded inand how it all sits atmJust waiting on a tune in the year and I think I'll call it at that 1
Trent0 The Toxic Rocket Legacy Donating Member 574 Member For: 16y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/01/14 05:54 AM Author Posted 02/01/14 05:54 AM I've decided to go down the road of a built motor. Getting Tony Bellert to do a long engine I had in the shed (he's done a few guys on here).The plan is to run it with the GTX35 and see what I can pull out of it 2
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 22d Gender: Male Posted 02/01/14 07:02 AM Posted 02/01/14 07:02 AM sounds good mate. is FPT going to still tune it mate.?
Trent0 The Toxic Rocket Legacy Donating Member 574 Member For: 16y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/01/14 09:06 AM Author Posted 02/01/14 09:06 AM I live down south now so FPT won't be 1
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 22d Gender: Male Posted 02/01/14 09:28 AM Posted 02/01/14 09:28 AM ahhh ok mate. who a looking at tuning it for ya bud.??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now