phatf6 New Member 18 Member For: 13y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 26/03/14 08:14 AM Posted 26/03/14 08:14 AM Looking the goods Trent . Don't let a clutch or gearbox hold you back for power. Just get a c4 built 4000rpm converter and leave the lights on trans brake next to old mate in his hsv r8 lol.. See if you can get a 2 step set up to scare the sh*te out of people
Trent0 The Toxic Rocket Legacy Donating Member 574 Member For: 16y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 26/03/14 11:09 AM Author Posted 26/03/14 11:09 AM Thanks fellas.Straight up I need to sort out the rear end, I've had horrible axle tramp since making 350+, maybe an extra leaf?Mas, as much as I'd love to! if the clutch goes I'll go for a th400, I'd love to keep the 6 gears but not if a clutch costs me half the cost of a new gearbox setup. 1
Upinder Member 114 Member For: 14y 1m 10d Posted 30/03/14 04:03 PM Posted 30/03/14 04:03 PM th400 is the go plus it will drop your 1/4 mile time by alot hahah
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 21d Gender: Male Posted 30/03/14 07:03 PM Posted 30/03/14 07:03 PM (edited) coming up good mate. who's going to be tuning it bud.?? Edited 30/03/14 07:03 PM by f6mark
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 16d Posted 30/03/14 10:06 PM Posted 30/03/14 10:06 PM I think there's a few companies that make tramp rods for the leaf rear end. Or just go 4 or 5 link
Trent0 The Toxic Rocket Legacy Donating Member 574 Member For: 16y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 31/03/14 01:21 AM Author Posted 31/03/14 01:21 AM I'm not really interested in the 1/4 really hey! I will take it of course but I enjoy the 6 gears I'll get FPT to do me a 98 tune and HS-Tuning to do me e85 in Melbourne.Tramp rod kits are up around the $1k mark though :/ I might take it to a sus. shop and see if they can do a newset of leafs/thicker/more and see how that goes. hahaha 4/5 link is illegal now isn't it?
Trent0 The Toxic Rocket Legacy Donating Member 574 Member For: 16y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 31/03/14 01:35 AM Author Posted 31/03/14 01:35 AM All done, just making up the dump pipe now. Still waiting on the ecu cover and over flow to come back from the coaters 1
Upinder Member 114 Member For: 14y 1m 10d Posted 31/03/14 04:38 PM Posted 31/03/14 04:38 PM looks neat need to come and see this in person now haha give u a run
Trent0 The Toxic Rocket Legacy Donating Member 574 Member For: 16y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 03/04/14 08:43 AM Author Posted 03/04/14 08:43 AM (edited) Got a few more things finished today. Booked in for a tune at FPT on monday Edited 03/04/14 08:44 AM by Trent0 1
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 21d Gender: Male Posted 03/04/14 09:01 AM Posted 03/04/14 09:01 AM wy dont u get jamie to do ya e85 tune as well mate.? jamie is one of the best when it come's to e85..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now