Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 22/01/13 09:18 AM Posted 22/01/13 09:18 AM (edited) It didn't get deleted Edited 22/01/13 09:25 AM by Paulie2256
relentless xr6 Member 363 Member For: 15y 9m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 22/01/13 09:38 AM Posted 22/01/13 09:38 AM It's in drive lines in clutch recommendations have a read
Trent0 The Toxic Rocket Legacy Donating Member 574 Member For: 16y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 24/01/13 06:03 AM Author Posted 24/01/13 06:03 AM I had a read and made a few comments. I'd like the possibility of doing an E85 tune this year so I'd be looking at an option 5 or equivalent.Jamie recommended the NPC twin plate type so I think I'll be looking at that, around the $2400 mark though :/The pedal feel has gone out the window so the option 3+ is getting pulled out next week to examine and I'll go from there.Apart fro mthat, drove the ute back up to townsville with a dirtbike on the back. Fuel economy was horrid and I bottomed out a few times.I've got a bunch of knocks and creeks back in the front end now after I spent $1200 getting rid of them :( not happy
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 24/01/13 06:13 AM Posted 24/01/13 06:13 AM tighten all the front end mount bolts up........
Trent0 The Toxic Rocket Legacy Donating Member 574 Member For: 16y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 24/01/13 07:00 AM Author Posted 24/01/13 07:00 AM will do, thank you
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 24/01/13 07:06 AM Posted 24/01/13 07:06 AM do it with the suspension at normal ride height, ie jack the car up, place a jack under the suspension and take the wieght. Loosen it all off then retorque it.
b-rad Legacy Donating Member 257 Member For: 18y 4m 16d Location: townsville Posted 24/01/13 11:31 PM Posted 24/01/13 11:31 PM do you have personalised plates on this car ?
Trent0 The Toxic Rocket Legacy Donating Member 574 Member For: 16y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 27/01/13 08:06 AM Author Posted 27/01/13 08:06 AM No, no PP's. Was thinking of maybe getting XRT 410 1
Trent0 The Toxic Rocket Legacy Donating Member 574 Member For: 16y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 09/02/13 12:01 AM Author Posted 09/02/13 12:01 AM After the clutch fiasco and having no idea where the oil contamination has come from I've been advised that putting in an Oil Catch Canmight be of some benefit.If anyone has some advice/tips, pop em up. It seems pretty straight forward.I'll look at getting:**catch can from SuperCheap**some braided lines with fittings (look cooler)**maybe a atmo breather/filter?
relentless xr6 Member 363 Member For: 15y 9m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 09/02/13 09:24 AM Posted 09/02/13 09:24 AM Looks awesome mate
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now