Trent0

5?rwkw Na->turbo Conversion

Not sure on 18 but I'd say it'd just creep over the 400 mark. Max boost is 19psi then it tapers of to 18psi hahahaha, soo good.

If I move to melbourne later this year where e85 is on pump I'll defo do the surge and e85.

I have ID1000's I believe

Awesome news Trent especially with how bloody hot it is. Hopefully you can enjoy it for a while without any hassles

could be worse.. you get reminded every time you drive a car that its your wifes.....

are we going to see your handy work at this years powercruise? you can stay at my place for the week.

I was talking to Jamie @ FPT about Power cruise :D If I head to melbourne mid this year I'll head to the sydney event,

if not then I'll see if I can make my way down to the Brisbane one.

Will your Project be doing skids at this years PC?

if it starts and turns the tyres ill bring it down and drive it like I stole it.

im making a collection of stockies again this year for every one to use...

Only thing I can see wrong with this thread is needs more e85 especially with this talk of powercruise :)

do you have a surge tank?

Nice power by the way

No surge tank. Something I neglected to get. Only running a walbro GSS294 intank.

And e85 will hopefully happen come june-ish :D

clutch is slipping :( Tried to rip a skid and just went revs + stationary then a dirty carcinogenic smell of burning clutch.

shoulda went an auto hahahaha

Yeah positive :/ It still works but I wont be giving it a hard time until I get it pulled out and looked at.

I'd be looking at going a Walwood Option 5

Been looking at personalized plates ** why can't I put up images from imageshack anymore?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/16/xrt410.png/

Edited by Trent0

Hey Trento there was a thread on mal woods page before it got locked any deleted saying what you really think of his clutches and there was alot of people saying they are sh*t before it got deleted I heard the textralia twin plate was pretty good my mate runs one at 350 rwkw and after 4 years its starting to slip now. It's your call there are plenty of options have you ever thought of a th400 or c4??

I had a read and made a few comments. I'd like the possibility of doing an E85 tune this year so I'd be looking at an option 5 or equivalent.

Jamie recommended the NPC twin plate type so I think I'll be looking at that, around the $2400 mark though :/

The pedal feel has gone out the window so the option 3+ is getting pulled out next week to examine and I'll go from there.

Apart fro mthat, drove the ute back up to townsville with a dirtbike on the back. Fuel economy was horrid and I bottomed out a few times.

I've got a bunch of knocks and creeks back in the front end now after I spent $1200 getting rid of them :( not happy