Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 03/11/16 07:50 AM Posted 03/11/16 07:50 AM It hides the bad smell from Az
ROB83R Member 1,632 Member For: 10y 4m 14d Gender: Not Telling Location: Radioactive wasteland Posted 03/11/16 08:15 AM Posted 03/11/16 08:15 AM My get my mrs some smelly candles...
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 04/11/16 03:58 AM Posted 04/11/16 03:58 AM I did......got my misses some a few months ago from Musk (I think that's the store name) but not $80 worth.
bloodycrashboy Feeling the Love :-) Legacy Donating Member 4,421 Member For: 13y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: Not in Cairns anymore Posted 06/11/16 03:22 AM Posted 06/11/16 03:22 AM (edited) This, this always makes me feel good (even if it is shaped like a Chevy badge) Edited 06/11/16 03:25 AM by bloodycrashboy 2
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 20d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 06/11/16 06:18 AM Posted 06/11/16 06:18 AM Man I need to become religious so I can pray for a pool like that [emoji14] 1
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,114 Member For: 18y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/11/16 08:05 AM Posted 06/11/16 08:05 AM that's some bad logic...
camo86T Legacy Donating Member 1,810 Member For: 12y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 07/11/16 02:32 AM Posted 07/11/16 02:32 AM Reading this Would-be burglar shot in the arse
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,114 Member For: 18y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/11/16 02:48 AM Posted 07/11/16 02:48 AM
stubbietubbie Filthy weeb Member 1,870 Member For: 13y 7m 17d Gender: Male Posted 07/11/16 04:58 AM Posted 07/11/16 04:58 AM 1
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 08/11/16 12:38 PM Posted 08/11/16 12:38 PM Got a phone call this evening saying that the owner of the rental I applied for on Friday approved my application [emoji16] so stoked, means I can just organise movers to move all my stuff first day back next break and then clean the old place and be done with it!Sure it's $280 a week more than I've currently been paying in rent by living with housemates...but I think the difference between my old place and the new one, plus not having to put up with other people's crap justifies the extra money each week for the standard of living. I'm excited to be living in a house again that I'm proud to invite people over to and not feel ashamed of it or anything. And a house I'll enjoy walking into and feeling like I've come home and that it's my space and not some poor couple‘s space who have horrendous taste in everything... 4
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now