Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 06/08/15 02:10 AM Posted 06/08/15 02:10 AM Woofie is lucky she didnt tip the chair over and how big is your E-Cig batter, its huge.
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 5d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 06/08/15 02:47 AM Posted 06/08/15 02:47 AM It's a 18650 battery - about the size of a ciggy lighter. The case around it and the control unit on the end make it fatter and longer
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 06/08/15 03:09 AM Posted 06/08/15 03:09 AM Had to take my little fella into work on my day off. Had a few things that needed sorting out.Ended up in a meeting with clients with a 2 and a half year old.He was so well behaved. Didn't complain. Just sat quietly. Until mid discussion I hear'Scuze me.. Scuze me'When the entire meeting looked at him he said.'UMMMMMMM.. I LOVE PEPPA PIG!!'I couldn't help it. I cracked up laughing 10
camo86T Legacy Donating Member 1,810 Member For: 12y 7m 19d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 06/08/15 03:18 AM Posted 06/08/15 03:18 AM Kids are gold ayMy little bloke is over in Perth staying with the inlaws, house is empty without him
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 06/08/15 03:18 AM Posted 06/08/15 03:18 AM Has the little tacker been introduced to "Thomas " yet ?
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 06/08/15 03:25 AM Posted 06/08/15 03:25 AM He loves Thomas the tank engine. And he loves videos of construction machinery in action.
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 06/08/15 03:52 AM Posted 06/08/15 03:52 AM (edited) Took my little bloke to Thomas World western Sydney years ago, site of the biggest tantrum ever by a 3 year oldJust plain refused to leave.Funny now not so at the time, wished that daddy would fall in a ditch Gordon styleedit have video somewhere for his 21st. Dads revenge Edited 06/08/15 03:54 AM by Buf-Phoon
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 06/08/15 04:58 AM Posted 06/08/15 04:58 AM Finally finding a way to make Win10 install itself, sick of waiting.C:\$Windows.~WS\Sources\Windows\setup.exe...was just sitting there not doing anything. Ran it and 30 minutes later all done!Possibly was C:\$Windows.~BT as I had both on my system from mucking around with a couple things to get it to play ball. Note I had to remove and reinstall wireless card driver again to get online, and Win10 version of nVidia driver to enable second LCD, I suspect it was using a generic driver.Steve, how have you found windows 10, besides those initial teething issues?I might give windows 10 a go tonight on one of my spare latops.I was told by one of the guys in the yard, that it is sh*t and that the guy has had nothing but problems. He is regretting upgrading and wants to go back now. lolGTX3576RAwesome stuff. Do you mind if I ask where you got it from and for how much? Pm me if you want. This little sticky-beak - she would have stayed like this all day keeping an eye on the neighbourhood if I let herI see a Telstra range extender with full signal strength for your mobile phones sitting in the corner.How much did it set you back and was it worth it? I am thinking about getting one.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 06/08/15 05:14 AM Posted 06/08/15 05:14 AM Win10 has been fine so far. If I was a normal user I'd have been pissed about my wifi dying though.
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 5d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 06/08/15 05:36 AM Posted 06/08/15 05:36 AM (edited) How much did it set you back and was it worth it? I am thinking about getting one.Was a must have for me.I think it was about $400 - was a few years ago and had to jump through some hoops to get it.I had really, really spotty reception all throughout the houseI think the in the renno's that were done in the 80's they used a chicken wire or something over the insulation, making half the house act as if it's in a Faraday cage.I now get pretty much 3/4 signal on 3G throughout the house.4G is still spotty - not sure if it's due to the area, or the extender not supporting 4GThe "slave unit" for it is in the worst room - which happens to be my bedroom.I used to wake up each morning - head to the front window and check my voicemails and SMS's that had failed to come through overnight. Edited 06/08/15 05:38 AM by Rab
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now