Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 19/10/13 07:46 AM Posted 19/10/13 07:46 AM Na just sat on a bench and waved flags at trains all day. I wish I could sleep at work but then I would have to become the boss. He's a karnt.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 1d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 19/10/13 08:23 AM Posted 19/10/13 08:23 AM Sleeping at work FTW!! What's pissing me off? Coming home from holidays finding a bill from the tax office in the mailbox.. Apparently they checked my 2011-2012 tax return and it was wrong.. Something to do with allowances not being declared or some sh*t.. Anyway I owe em another $4000.. On top of $7k they already got paid because of 'Fringe Benefits'..
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 19/10/13 04:33 PM Posted 19/10/13 04:33 PM (edited) Wank3rs next door keep turning there music up louder and louder. And changing songs every 2 seconds. About to throw a hand full of rocks over the fence. Karnts. Need my beauty sleep. :wacko: Edited 19/10/13 04:34 PM by BiZkets
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 1d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 19/10/13 09:41 PM Posted 19/10/13 09:41 PM When that happened to me mate.. I would always wait till the drunk bastards were asleep then set of a blasting horn (similar to marina signal air horn) at about 5am.. Since their car port was right next to my house it used to echo quite awesomely. Watching drunks wake up and fall out of chairs sure didn't make up for my missed sleep.. But it sure made me feel better..
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 19/10/13 09:58 PM Posted 19/10/13 09:58 PM I'll have to bring an air horn home from work. Great idea. I was just going to get up at 6.30 and blow the leaves out of my gutters all over there back yard.
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 26d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 20/10/13 12:10 AM Posted 20/10/13 12:10 AM Wpmo slicing the side wall of a brand new tyre (tyre now farked) Love throwing money down the sh*tterTrying to tell the moron father In law might pay to remove the cause as per his own advice "prevention is better than a cure" and he won't take his own advice. Bang head farking
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 23/10/13 10:07 AM Posted 23/10/13 10:07 AM Just choked on a swig of coffee got up to rush to the sink to spit it out, got 3/4's of the way there and fell down kinda blacked out and spat a mouthful of coffee all over the floor. Now my left fricken elbow is killing me and I got the cold sweats....second time this year its happened.Must work on gag reflex...
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 23/10/13 10:14 AM Posted 23/10/13 10:14 AM ^^^ get piks next time ^^^
Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 21d Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 23/10/13 08:07 PM Posted 23/10/13 08:07 PM (edited) Sleeping through my alarm. Running late so have to cut poo time down Oh and having to trade my ute on a family car Edited 23/10/13 08:08 PM by Ace
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 23/10/13 08:38 PM Posted 23/10/13 08:38 PM WPMO - dayshift on a weekdayWhat's pissing me off?Coming home from holidays finding a bill from the tax office in the mailbox..Apparently they checked my 2011-2012 tax return and it was wrong.. Something to do with allowances not being declared or some sh*t.. Anyway I owe em another $4000.. On top of $7k they already got paid because of 'Fringe Benefits'.This guy needs a better accountantSleeping through my alarm. Running late so have to cut poo time down Oh and having to trade my ute on a family carWhat guy actually craps at home?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now