Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 17d Posted 05/06/13 07:45 AM Posted 05/06/13 07:45 AM Unrealiable retailers!! I've had so many sh*t dealings with places lately its ridiculous! Places not honouring prices they agreed to, ridiculously long weight times, piss poor communication/lack of communication, failing to give quotes etc etc etc etcI want to try pay a bit more to buy local but I tell ya some local retailers are really making it f***ing difficult to do so!
Peteos13 Legacy Donating Member 307 Member For: 13y 6m 2d Gender: Male Posted 05/06/13 09:18 AM Posted 05/06/13 09:18 AM It takes an hour an a half for pizza delivery on origin night an I was to happy drinking to order before the match. Oh well, pizza at half time. Go the maroons
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 9d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 05/06/13 09:25 AM Posted 05/06/13 09:25 AM (edited) Family member that post of FB that mother is in hospital I asked the question if they had informed everyone (other family members) before posting on FB (NOOOO) and I'm the one that did wrong because I questioned it. F#%KWITS grow up.Well It didnt go down well when other family members found out about the posting on FB before contacting them. I now laught in your face dumbass Edited 05/06/13 09:26 AM by ANGEL#3 1
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 05/06/13 09:43 AM Posted 05/06/13 09:43 AM Having a specialist appointment booked for a while, time deadline on the car on the dyno and the car wants to give problems
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 22d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 05/06/13 09:46 AM Posted 05/06/13 09:46 AM Health is more important bloke...wont be able to choon if your not here. 1
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 05/06/13 09:53 AM Posted 05/06/13 09:53 AM It's actually an appointment for the wife, but want to support her and thanks anyway
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 22d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 05/06/13 09:55 AM Posted 05/06/13 09:55 AM Same applies and even more important then. 1
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 9d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 05/06/13 10:01 AM Posted 05/06/13 10:01 AM agree with dags ratter health above everything. Hope all is ok mate. 1
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 05/06/13 10:14 AM Posted 05/06/13 10:14 AM thanks guys, specialist appointment tomorrow but results will possibly next week
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 05/06/13 11:16 AM Posted 05/06/13 11:16 AM Family member that post of FB that mother is in hospital I asked the question if they had informed everyone (other family members) before posting on FB (NOOOO) and I'm the one that did wrong because I questioned it. F#%KWITS grow up.Well It didnt go down well when other family members found out about the posting on FB before contacting them. I now laught in your face dumbassFarking book faceburn itBurn it with fire farkin!!!! 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now