Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 09/09/12 11:55 AM Posted 09/09/12 11:55 AM The secret to flat pack furniture.... 1
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 09/09/12 12:08 PM Posted 09/09/12 12:08 PM yup with paulina on this oneoh /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ this guy lol 1
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 9m 26d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 09/09/12 12:09 PM Posted 09/09/12 12:09 PM I have a metabo cordless screwdriver, and a range of screwdriver, torx and hex bits to suit it. Made things so much easier!That Milwaukee 12v drill in the above pic is really good, too. If I hadn't been given te metabo one, I would have bought a Milwaukee one.
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/09/12 12:12 PM Posted 09/09/12 12:12 PM iv built that many fkn flat packsit pisses me off 1
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 09/09/12 12:12 PM Posted 09/09/12 12:12 PM metabo eats the ring hole out of milwalke u still win aids
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 9m 26d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 09/09/12 12:17 PM Posted 09/09/12 12:17 PM (edited) Metabo does best with angle grinders. They're not as popular when it comes to drills though.Had to read what you wrote twice. Before I realized that you shortened my nickname, I thought you were saying that by having metabo, I was going to 'win' aids :s Edited 09/09/12 12:18 PM by adie 1
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 09/09/12 12:23 PM Posted 09/09/12 12:23 PM bwhahahahahah ...............yeh same/same lolthat made me feel good lol
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 09/09/12 12:26 PM Posted 09/09/12 12:26 PM I think the metabo drills rock
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/09/12 12:39 PM Posted 09/09/12 12:39 PM sorry jet, makita! 1
Kosij Legacy Donating Member 2,045 Member For: 15y 1m 24d Gender: Male Posted 09/09/12 12:40 PM Posted 09/09/12 12:40 PM Being stuck in hospital still! So much for 1 night!!!o and the fact that I can't bloody find two 16" stock rims anywhere in this chit hole town!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now