Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 10/09/12 05:33 AM Posted 10/09/12 05:33 AM I have no idea what all that means but as long as you are getting it off your chest...LOL Chest.....BewbsFluffyGeddit?
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 10/09/12 05:35 AM Posted 10/09/12 05:35 AM I hate how good XR's life is
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 9m 22d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 10/09/12 05:37 AM Posted 10/09/12 05:37 AM He did have that psycho housemate for a while though
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 10/09/12 05:43 AM Posted 10/09/12 05:43 AM This is true, but it's all good now. Hate my life compared to the way he talks about his these days lol
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 9m 22d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 10/09/12 05:46 AM Posted 10/09/12 05:46 AM Yeh I get that. Mine is pretty sh*t right now too.
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 10/09/12 05:48 AM Posted 10/09/12 05:48 AM How can it be sh*t when you get to jump online and interact with all us freaks? 1
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 10/09/12 05:50 AM Posted 10/09/12 05:50 AM LOL Chest.....BewbsFluffyGeddit?
M_crisp Legacy Donating Member 259 Member For: 15y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 10/09/12 05:54 AM Posted 10/09/12 05:54 AM People that don't return calls and don't do their job. Someone bought my car with finance and apparently they were going to do the transfer Friday so I could have the money Monday and get my new car but they didn't and now still 3pm Monday the transfer hasn't even started yet and I give them a call and just get the"I'll have a look I'll call you back straight away" no reply for 2 hours so I try again and get the same treatment. And because they postponed the transfer at the last minute right after I switched the insurance my current car is no longer insured. I took a day off to do all of this car changeover sh*t and nothings happening. I just want my new effing car. Going to try the bastard a third time today
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 9m 22d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 10/09/12 05:54 AM Posted 10/09/12 05:54 AM When things are going well for me, im rarely on here. When life is going bad, I return. This place seems to be one big security blanket. 1
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 10/09/12 06:00 AM Posted 10/09/12 06:00 AM Poor Adie, here a creepy internet person hug 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now