k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,112 Member For: 18y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/04/14 08:36 AM Posted 03/04/14 08:36 AM So the issues have issues that you know about which are issues that you are now pissed off about because the server has major issues?
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 03/04/14 08:39 AM Posted 03/04/14 08:39 AM Egzacry.p.s. you know my boss according to facesucks...
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,112 Member For: 18y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/04/14 08:43 AM Posted 03/04/14 08:43 AM Do I?that's awkward.
coreys912516 Legacy Donating Member 217 Member For: 13y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: wollongong Posted 05/04/14 01:57 AM Posted 05/04/14 01:57 AM Why does it always rain on me ? why is it when I wash my car then I go to give it a good detail it start raining .....WTF 1
turbojosh Legacy Donating Member 284 Member For: 13y 3m 27d Gender: Male Location: St Marys 2760 Posted 05/04/14 02:24 AM Posted 05/04/14 02:24 AM Why does it always rain on me ? why is it when I wash my car then I go to give it a good detail it start raining .....WTF Mate you already know how much this p*sses me off! 1
coreys912516 Legacy Donating Member 217 Member For: 13y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: wollongong Posted 05/04/14 03:19 AM Posted 05/04/14 03:19 AM yeah just talking about it last night aswell ...had to wash it twice and a new coat of wax that took 2 hrs lol bloody rain
turbojosh Legacy Donating Member 284 Member For: 13y 3m 27d Gender: Male Location: St Marys 2760 Posted 05/04/14 04:42 AM Posted 05/04/14 04:42 AM haha yeah I reckon aye... I had to shammy mine again before work this morning!
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 05/04/14 09:15 PM Posted 05/04/14 09:15 PM Before giving the car a full make over I always check BOM forecast. I want at least 2-3 days of sun afterwards. 2
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 05/04/14 10:01 PM Posted 05/04/14 10:01 PM there are major server issues....Throw 16GB of RAM @ it and see how it goes...seems ok so far...17GB database of 'Whats a dose?' dont help either I guess... 2
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 05/04/14 10:58 PM Posted 05/04/14 10:58 PM Haven't had an issue in a couple of days.. things are lookin up 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now