Albert Member 8 Member For: 17y 4m 13d Gender: Male Posted 16/06/13 10:09 AM Posted 16/06/13 10:09 AM Where did you get the pod?
Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 17/06/13 02:14 AM Posted 17/06/13 02:14 AM Ss inductions? Freaked me out too but mine all fit I have autometer ultra lite and an innovate mtx l they have no problem fitting
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 11d Gender: Male Posted 17/06/13 02:50 AM Posted 17/06/13 02:50 AM I use a Petrol Gauge..temperature gauge..speedo..and Tacho.And a boost gauge.
F16 Member 78 Member For: 16y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 03/08/13 11:10 AM Posted 03/08/13 11:10 AM (edited) SAAS guages and holders. The cup holders seemed to warp after I left it out a few times in the sun all day during summer. Annoying. Not sure if anyone else has had this problem. May go to another brand of gauge holders. Edited 03/08/13 11:11 AM by F16
EFSIX I Lead Not Follow... Member 1,026 Member For: 14y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Westside,Melbourne Posted 03/08/13 06:18 PM Posted 03/08/13 06:18 PM I just got my auto-meter phantom series gauges x4 with auto-meter pro warning lights,all to be placed on the bonnet soon..happy days ahead!
Sash999 New Member 22 Member For: 13y 2m 29d Gender: Male Location: Liverpool Posted 05/09/13 07:08 AM Posted 05/09/13 07:08 AM Hey guys I would just like to know some things about gauges...What are good brands that are not too expensive?Where to get them installed? (I live in sydney)Ive got a stock xr6t bf but want to get a boost and oil temp gauge and ive already got the pods/holder. Will the boost work on a stockie? And any other opinions u might haveThank in advance
Hype Member 77 Member For: 13y 1m 2d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 05/09/13 07:13 AM Posted 05/09/13 07:13 AM Boost will work on a stockie..how much did you want to spend?
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 05/09/13 09:45 AM Posted 05/09/13 09:45 AM autometer cobalts
Wenier Legacy Donating Member 1,736 Member For: 16y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: Christchurch, New Zealand Posted 05/09/13 10:17 AM Posted 05/09/13 10:17 AM Id suggest oil pressure over temp.
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 14d Posted 05/09/13 11:41 AM Posted 05/09/13 11:41 AM If you can afford it go aeroforce gauges cause they're awesomeI use propsort gauges. Pretty good value at $80 each and match the interior pretty well
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now