Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gippsland
Posted (edited)

Look nifty for fault codes and info. What is the best APP for Iphone and which OBD2 adapter?

I have found that there are bluetooth and WiFi capable adapters - which is better/faster?

http://www.ebay.com....=item4d004614e5

http://www.ebay.com....=item43b07939f0

Edited by Gussa
  • 1 month later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 2m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Rushworth VIc
Posted

I was wondering what people are doing/using to put in gauges as the FG"s are lacking in that department? Or is this just my opinion? If you have put gauges in please post a pic so I can see! Also will a FPV dash fit in and work with the boost and oil gauges?

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 29d
Posted

Ss inductions make a triple gauge pod sits on top of your icc and there's a company that sell them on eBay also quite pricey though around high $200 price figure

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 2m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Rushworth VIc
Posted

Oh ok so does anyone know if the Fpv dash bolts in and all works?

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 6m 14d
Posted

Ss inductions make a triple gauge pod sits on top of your icc and there's a company that sell them on eBay also quite pricey though around high $200 price figure

I got mine last week for 145 bucks got it today :)

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Randwick, sydney
Posted

hey guys.

Am wanting to get a boost gauge with vacuum on it too...but figured for whats out there I might as well get the gauge holder.

Was just curious as to what gauges people are using?

not to interested in wat brands but if you have oil pressure, volts....

any thoughts/help/ideas would be great thanks

Liam

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Castle Hill
Posted

I used racetech 52mm in ss induction three gauge holder boost, oil pressure and oil temp

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 2m 10d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

Im looking also at this at the moment. I initially only wanted boost but it seems difficult to get a decent single pod for BF. So I'm looking at getting the twin with boost and oil pressure (electrical as mechanical is illegal anyway). By the way Supercheap also sell the sender T's for the oil pressure gauges, as they don't come with the gauge.

Cheers

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...