Cool Stuff You Just Bought

Ralph Wiggum

• [IMPULSIV3]
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 5y

These are just the housings, so the PCB from the current key is reused. The actual metal (the metal part to start your car) key comes blank and will need to be cut, however this too can be swapped over from the current key fob.

If this is something I get larger orders for, I'd create a video guide on how to change over to this style. Overall more work on the user side to transfer stuff over to the new housing, but is a massive savings in cost because you don't need to have the key recoded. I have heard that this is quite an expensive procedure

• 3 months later...
  • WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 3d

Grabbed a "nanopresso" coffee gadget/machine for camping and cruising.

Through "catch of the day" - $150 ish for the unit, the "barrister kit" which doubles the size of the brew and the nespresso extension that lets you use the nescafe coffee pods. No idea if that was a good price, but was cheaper than getting the bits individually.

Done 2 with fresh ground beans and 3 with different coffee pods and am excited to give it a go while in the field.

Fill a thermos with boiling water in the morning and get fresh coffee throughout the day :)

• Like 3