Jump to content

New Members Thread


How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,887 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted
10 minutes ago, Ben_BAXR6 said:

 

that's a lot of LS BA's!

 

I got then all AU3, BA, BA2, BF, BF2, BA2F6, BF1F6, VE ,VF,.............

  • skids
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 9m 2d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

awww azza, look at all the garage space you have too, perfect for me to come borrow your turbo removal tools and knowledge! hahaha

  • Member
  • Member For: 10y 4m 11d
  • Gender: Not Telling
  • Location: Radioactive wasteland
Posted

Welcome Ben. That's a tidy rig you have there.

I got mine for all the same reasons as you. 

Best all rounder. 

  • Like 3
  • Member
  • Member For: 9y 11m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Thank you sir, I miss the 33, but buying the BA was the best move I've made. First mod was a baby seat in the back haha

 

Hopefully I can get it booked in for tuning shortly and we can start leaning on it.

  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 9y 11m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Wodonga
Posted

Hey dudes, Been lurking around the forum for a while thought I should post here, I am the new owner of a ba mk2 F6 after a long history with Jap cars this is my second "performance ford" (I had a turbo tx3 as a p plater). Must say I really like the car although I think the last owner wasn't really nice to it, I've been going over it slowly and servicing it and I'm planning on doing some more modding to get it where I'm really happy driving it. At the moment it has 60lbs injectors, walbro pump, high flow cat and a xcal4. My plans are cooler (looking at aero flow 600x300x100), exhaust, Clutch, coilovers and swaybars. first I need to fix boost spike and rear end knocking probably diff bushes! 

14915721_10155512069429199_3682933042843 

14691074_10155421239249199_3480384786913

14595828_10155393546629199_5548234588316

 

On 13/10/2016 at 8:08 PM, Ben_BAXR6 said:

Thank you sir, I miss the 33, but buying the BA was the best move I've made. First mod was a baby seat in the back haha

 

Hopefully I can get it booked in for tuning shortly and we can start leaning on it.

that was the First thing I did too haha, I hear you on missing the jap cars these things are just not as agile.

  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • New Member
  • Member For: 9y 11m 27d
Posted (edited)

Bought a new FGX XR6 Turbo ute and was looking to do a few easy mods to it, this was one of the first places that came up in a google search.

Edited by Cas
  • Member
  • Member For: 10y 4m 11d
  • Gender: Not Telling
  • Location: Radioactive wasteland
Posted

It's the only place. For a good reason 

Welcome. 

  • Like 1
  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

:Welcome2FordXR6t:

going to need pics of your car, Cas :spoton: (instructions here)

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 9y 11m 6d
Posted

Finally got my Fg! Good times!

 

just wondering does anyone know where I could got a stock air filter and box in Adelaide?

 

cheers

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...