k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,117 Member For: 18y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/02/18 09:13 AM Posted 27/02/18 09:13 AM bloody oath... they're the weakest part of my body, by far...
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 5d Gender: Not Telling Posted 27/02/18 09:25 AM Posted 27/02/18 09:25 AM Buy a red band and do sets of 20 face pulls with it. After a few weeks you'll feel awesome.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,117 Member For: 18y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/02/18 09:33 AM Posted 27/02/18 09:33 AM seems like a reasonable course of action...
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 5d Gender: Not Telling Posted 27/02/18 09:41 AM Posted 27/02/18 09:41 AM What's that stirring thingy for?
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,117 Member For: 18y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/02/18 09:42 AM Posted 27/02/18 09:42 AM good question...
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 5d Gender: Not Telling Posted 27/02/18 09:45 AM Posted 27/02/18 09:45 AM I bought a red band ages ago and it was great for warming up with. I need to get another one though cos the farker disappeared.
bloodycrashboy Feeling the Love :-) Legacy Donating Member 4,421 Member For: 13y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: Not in Cairns anymore Posted 02/03/18 08:22 AM Posted 02/03/18 08:22 AM I need to get another one though cos the farker disappeared.You sure Mrs Puffwagon isn't still tied to the bed with it ?
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 5d Gender: Not Telling Posted 02/03/18 08:36 AM Posted 02/03/18 08:36 AM I tell ya what, at my current strike rate she'll be getting tied up tonight!
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 5d Gender: Not Telling Posted 14/03/18 02:35 AM Posted 14/03/18 02:35 AM Farkers farkers farkers. I've been a bit slack lately and my excuse is that my shoulder and elbow joints just didn't want to play the way I wanted them to. I have been maintaining my squat 1rm at 165kg or so even though that kinda affects my elbow and shoulder. I've done fark all benching, rowing or deadlifting and have done even less shoulder work. Went and lifted some weights yesterday and today though. I did high reps and was huffen and puffen and sweating like a mofo. Fun fun fun. I spose since I can't really bring up my 1rms a lot more right now I may as well lose some fat, allow the tendons to rest a bit and just try and maintain whatever puny muscles I have grown over the past 8 to 9 months.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,117 Member For: 18y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/03/18 02:37 AM Posted 14/03/18 02:37 AM maintenance isn't the worst thing to be doing while recovering from injury. I can't wait to get into the gym again tonight since Hobart 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now