sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 30/04/12 11:07 PM Posted 30/04/12 11:07 PM any good, I'm have me some mesomorph now, no motivation for todays activities
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 30/04/12 11:08 PM Posted 30/04/12 11:08 PM Think ill wait till bout 3. Gym is at 4
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 30/04/12 11:31 PM Posted 30/04/12 11:31 PM soft, you know you want to do shaky hand welds
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 01/05/12 12:20 AM Posted 01/05/12 12:20 AM I would but prob not good to dose up again this arvo???Wouldnt mind sleeping tonight.
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 10d Gender: Male Posted 01/05/12 01:44 AM Posted 01/05/12 01:44 AM Craze is good, no quick rush like some but you feel it coming on gradually.
rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 8d Gender: Male Posted 01/05/12 02:01 AM Posted 01/05/12 02:01 AM http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/290665983676?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_688wt_1344I just started on these which work in a similar way to duromine. Just a warning to anyone that try's them. Don't ever take two at once.
nick d Legacy Donating Member 1,594 Member For: 16y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 01/05/12 02:06 AM Posted 01/05/12 02:06 AM Animal cuts a better way only thing you gotta take a few tablets.
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 10d Gender: Male Posted 01/05/12 02:17 AM Posted 01/05/12 02:17 AM RB, nothing works as good as prescribed weight loss drugs, stop wasting you hard earned cash on those gimmicks. When they come from the states they take out the active ingredient that makes them work. Reason being that active ingredient is against the law here to buy.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 3d Gender: Male Posted 01/05/12 02:22 AM Posted 01/05/12 02:22 AM Going gym at 1.. Training arms 1st time since ive been back lol
rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 8d Gender: Male Posted 01/05/12 02:33 AM Posted 01/05/12 02:33 AM Thanks for the heads up Pazz. I didn't think they were working the way they were supposed to.They almost feel like a really messy pill, I wouldn't even drive after I've had them.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now