MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 04/12/12 02:17 AM Posted 04/12/12 02:17 AM Well after about a week on IF, don't think it's for me... Back to what I was originally doing..Btw, down to 112kg...
Wingnut Member 573 Member For: 18y 2m 6d Gender: Male Posted 04/12/12 02:28 AM Posted 04/12/12 02:28 AM Why mate? What did/didn't you like?
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 04/12/12 03:52 AM Posted 04/12/12 03:52 AM Body didn't feel good/normal when I was doing it.. I workout mornings and I didn't feel I was getting the most out it due to the lack of fuel in the body. I wasn't a hard thing to follow I was doing 16/8
brettenator Member 66 Member For: 15y 9m 8d Gender: Male Posted 05/12/12 03:36 PM Posted 05/12/12 03:36 PM and wtf was with those pull ups?It's called kipping and it belongs in the trashalso 1
MX Dave Legacy Donating Member 545 Member For: 15y 6m 5d Gender: Male Posted 05/12/12 10:26 PM Posted 05/12/12 10:26 PM Haha alot of them struggled with the clean. Poor blokes and gals
Goliath Member 383 Member For: 16y 2m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 05/12/12 11:38 PM Posted 05/12/12 11:38 PM Crossfit is a joke! Teaching people how to cheat exercises for the sake of numbers. Would rather watch someone doing half reps. GL with you injury and arthritis goals.
MX Dave Legacy Donating Member 545 Member For: 15y 6m 5d Gender: Male Posted 05/12/12 11:57 PM Posted 05/12/12 11:57 PM I'm guessing you haven't done a WOD before?From my experience its more a fact of the workouts are so challenging and difficult you have to start cheating a bit towards the end simply to complete the workout ( kip. Or slightly shorten a push-up etc) the crossfit instructors I work with are absolute form *beep* even more than the fellas I did my cert 3 in fitness with.I can tell you personally I've never been, stronger, faster, fitter and more flexible in my life! It's a great feeling. But each to there own I guess
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 06/12/12 04:40 AM Posted 06/12/12 04:40 AM After about 3 weeks I'm not feeling the Doms after weights anymore. Does this mean I should increase weight, reps or both?
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 06/12/12 07:27 AM Posted 06/12/12 07:27 AM For me.. I choose a weight heavy enough so I fail at around 7-8 reps for each set, I usually only increase the weight when I can do 10-12 reps comfortably... Then it's back to 8 reps with a heavier weight.. I have been told that doms doesn't mean you've had a hard workout. Maybe you could mix up what you are doing a bit, your body may be 'comfortable' in its routine? 2
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 18d Gender: Male Posted 06/12/12 07:31 AM Posted 06/12/12 07:31 AM After about 3 weeks I'm not feeling the Doms after weights anymore. Does this mean I should increase weight, reps or both? Increase you weight Nic and slow your reps down. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now