JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 06/02/13 09:29 AM Posted 06/02/13 09:29 AM hummm I know plaza auto and never heard of a built btr from them , but that does'nt say it wont performkeep us posted
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 06/02/13 10:02 AM Posted 06/02/13 10:02 AM My sister lives at Hallet Cove.pics of sister. I love the lancer! very comfy for sleeping... 1
johno Legacy Donating Member 773 Member For: 15y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Mt Gambier, SA Posted 06/02/13 10:18 AM Posted 06/02/13 10:18 AM (edited) I know about you blokes and some mothers, Panda, shes old enough to be your mother By the way, DRW did my auto trans in my ute. Very happy with the job, and service. And, only around the corner from Bruce, and next to the best lolly shop in Adelaide :sungum: Edited 06/02/13 10:20 AM by johno
xb99 Member 90 Member For: 18y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 06/02/13 11:22 AM Posted 06/02/13 11:22 AM Speaking of round the corner from bruce, I reckon I'll start getting services there. Problem is hes a long way from me, I live near hindmarsh stadium. Whats near by to kill a few hours?As for sleeping in the loaner.... lol.... I wondered why it stunk.......
johno Legacy Donating Member 773 Member For: 15y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Mt Gambier, SA Posted 06/02/13 11:25 AM Posted 06/02/13 11:25 AM The lolly shop :sungum: Not far down to Colonades Shopping centre, so borrow the "smelly" loaner, and go for a drive.Wonder around all the car yards on South Rd, Reynella area.
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 06/02/13 11:27 AM Posted 06/02/13 11:27 AM or park at the beach and sleep...
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 21d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 06/02/13 11:33 AM Posted 06/02/13 11:33 AM u live a lot closer than most of us to him.. a lot of his clientel come from gawler way lol
AusAnt Turbo Noob Legacy Donating Member 331 Member For: 14y 9d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 06/02/13 12:19 PM Posted 06/02/13 12:19 PM (edited) The Collonades derros now wear thongs since the upgrade! They are interesting to see! Plenty of muffin tops and BO. Grew up round there and still live south. Edited 06/02/13 12:22 PM by AusAnt
xb99 Member 90 Member For: 18y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 06/02/13 12:29 PM Posted 06/02/13 12:29 PM So were and when can you do a 1/4 mile? I'm a complete noob to this sorta thing. I wouldnt have any idea what to do on the day, or before...http://racingonn.com.au/ - "Promotions" is a bit of a joke. Clear as mud. They have an 'entry form'. All I want to do is a timed run or two. Not competitive. Is that an 'entry'? Do they have newbie days? I know I'm not gonna set the house on fire, and a heap of guys would have done a time on a stock xr6t with a tune (what would that time be?), but I want to do it for the experience.
xb99 Member 90 Member For: 18y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 06/02/13 12:31 PM Posted 06/02/13 12:31 PM Collonades - never been there. Maybe I'll just hide in my boot. Or in the back corner behind cars on the dyno. Would smell better than BO.... and the view would be better than muffin tops!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now