Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 9d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 27/08/12 04:39 AM Posted 27/08/12 04:39 AM Def NEED bushes at those Km's.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 27/08/12 04:41 AM Posted 27/08/12 04:41 AM Vn's do 13's for $1300 btw lol
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 19d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 27/08/12 06:48 AM Posted 27/08/12 06:48 AM What ever you do make sure the 4" intake has an airbox otherwise it will look like mine... just like a VN bommodore^^^^^^THISJets right... save it for a house deposit... trust me u can never have a big enough deposit
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 3m Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 27/08/12 07:14 AM Posted 27/08/12 07:14 AM What if you have more money than the house itself? :oToo much deposit! 1
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 27/08/12 08:37 AM Posted 27/08/12 08:37 AM that's "like a boss" kerry 1
Haydog09 Member 72 Member For: 14y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 29/08/12 09:55 AM Posted 29/08/12 09:55 AM Dude take that list of yours to Bruce and listen to the nectar that comes from his mouth. he will tell you what you need to do. just be careful auto boxes go very quickly in the high powered XR6T's. Mate of mine is running 390 and has gone through 4, 4 speed gearboxes that are custom made. and its an FG.MANUAL HER UP AND HAVE SOME FUN.Btw ive seen your car around a lot. you near paralowie?
SHAUNY Legacy Donating Member 300 Member For: 17y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 30/08/12 12:01 AM Posted 30/08/12 12:01 AM Dude take that list of yours to Bruce and listen to the nectar that comes from his mouth. he will tell you what you need to do. just be careful auto boxes go very quickly in the high powered XR6T's. Mate of mine is running 390 and has gone through 4, 4 speed gearboxes that are custom made. and its an FG.MANUAL HER UP AND HAVE SOME FUN.Btw ive seen your car around a lot. you near paralowie?Yeah I listen to Bruce's advice....I've just had my gearbox rebuilt and strengthened at MV Auto's, it's rated to 350rwkw and 2600rpm hi-stall....hasn't missed a beat and is pretty solid.....I think I've decided to sell up and buy an FG F6 though so either be selling it or trading it in...not sure yet.I live in Blakes Crossing but I get around 1
601Turbz Member 111 Member For: 16y 25d Gender: Male Posted 30/08/12 06:41 AM Posted 30/08/12 06:41 AM I think I've decided to sell up and buy an FG F6 though so either be selling it or trading it in...not sure yet.Solid!
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 30/08/12 11:33 AM Posted 30/08/12 11:33 AM hey anyone have a space saver spare they want to swap for my full size? I want a space saver so I can have more room for a bigger sub box in the spare wheel well.spare is as new....cheers folks
M_crisp Legacy Donating Member 259 Member For: 15y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 31/08/12 02:19 AM Posted 31/08/12 02:19 AM Why is it so hard to sell cars at the moment. 5 weeks no phone calls
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now