-
Posts
72 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by Haydog09
-
Hell Boy's 451.4 Rwkw Ba Mk Ii
Haydog09 replied to Haydog09's topic in High Power Builds (300+ Club)
Another bad installation of the Xtreme clutch.. Local mechanic put it in since I didn't have a lot of money for Bruce to do it. Which not long after realising the noises weren't Gearbox rollover like I was told. It was the clutch unbolting off the flywheel... :( After all this I took the car for warranty to the mechanic who said virtually theres no way to prove it was his problem.. Took the car to Bruce and said I don't want it to happen again, I want a 350 safe tune on the Flash tuner as well as the 450. Do what you have to and call me for the quote. 6-7 months ago this was all done and the car is running like a dream. Not slipping at all. Still flogging everything else on the road too Probably a good example to all Adelaide guys that Bruce is the best Person to see with this stuff. -
Hell Boy's 451.4 Rwkw Ba Mk Ii
Haydog09 replied to Haydog09's topic in High Power Builds (300+ Club)
Yep stock FG clutch mate. Recommended by Bruce. Hasn't slipped once and it's been in there for 6 months now. -
Hell Boy's 451.4 Rwkw Ba Mk Ii
Haydog09 replied to Haydog09's topic in High Power Builds (300+ Club)
Wow, been awhile since I said anything on here. Update is: f*cked the Xtreme clutch not long after having it on the 350 tune f*cked the Gearbox f*cked the Crankshaft f*cked the Starter Motor It literally all exploded HHAHA 6700$ Later: FG 6 speed Gearbox FG Bellhousing FG 6 speed Clutch New Crankshaft New starter Motor Car hasnt ran better after all this was done. Bruce really did a good job. He personally recommended the FG parts and said that a lot of cars with 400+ atw are holding up surprisingly well. No faults at all so far. Power wise. I need some Bigger Injectors and bigger fuel pump for the E85 tune. Hoping to pull the 500-510 atw mark. Ive being using cheap as sh*t Kinforest 275's on the back and 235's on the front. Cant say they are horrible because they're holding up really well haha.. Next up is some 285 or 295's. -
Hell Boy's 451.4 Rwkw Ba Mk Ii
Haydog09 replied to Haydog09's topic in High Power Builds (300+ Club)
Hi guys car was almost complete until Bruce gave me a call telling me that I need a new gearbox. so im looking for a secondhand T56 ba xr6T 6 speed. If you can help me give me a call: 0432 232 515 -
Hell Boy's 451.4 Rwkw Ba Mk Ii
Haydog09 replied to Haydog09's topic in High Power Builds (300+ Club)
Ahk no worries. might hold onto it haha. I'll frame it and tell everyone "you see that clutch, its a malwood opt 5. My car ate it for fecking breakfast" :P LMAO -
Hell Boy's 451.4 Rwkw Ba Mk Ii
Haydog09 replied to Haydog09's topic in High Power Builds (300+ Club)
Hey guys bit of an update: You'll be happy to hear the Xtreme is holding up nicely Also Bruce has the car and is chucking the 350 RWKW tune in. He has told me its very rare that he gets a car in that wants less power than one wanting more power. :P Ontop of all this im experiencing Gearbox Rollover :( very noisy but expected from an aftermarket clutch in a older gearbox. Also the decision to go with this clutch was backed up by my Dad's mate in QLD who drifts the Typhoons. he assured me this clutch was the one to go for; hence the decision on choosing it. I also have the Malwood option 5 still in the shed. needs a rebuild. just curious how much do you think ill get for it? -
Dude take that list of yours to Bruce and listen to the nectar that comes from his mouth. he will tell you what you need to do. just be careful auto boxes go very quickly in the high powered XR6T's. Mate of mine is running 390 and has gone through 4, 4 speed gearboxes that are custom made. and its an FG. MANUAL HER UP AND HAVE SOME FUN. Btw ive seen your car around a lot. you near paralowie?
-
FAAAAANKKK YOUUU
-
Hey guys, I have everything: Sub Amp Wiring Kit My Headunit which is stock doesnt have RCA's!! Help :(
-
Keen on a Cruise in SA guys!! My baby is roaring to go. Would love to meet some people and check out the cars
-
Hell Boy's 451.4 Rwkw Ba Mk Ii
Haydog09 replied to Haydog09's topic in High Power Builds (300+ Club)
That's what it sais...... Does it not? Also the car has more mods than what I had mentioned I just forgot them all. And Alf doesnt remember either haha. -
Hell Boy's 451.4 Rwkw Ba Mk Ii
Haydog09 replied to Haydog09's topic in High Power Builds (300+ Club)
Yer not sure of specs. Just skim reading. -
Hell Boy's 451.4 Rwkw Ba Mk Ii
Haydog09 replied to Haydog09's topic in High Power Builds (300+ Club)
Kroozin. My dad knows A boss in Adelaide clutch who has grown up with him so I get looked after My offset off the top of me head is +42 no rolling or lifting enhancements. And obviously if any clutch is set up properly it will last longer than a clutch that is not set up properly it's common sense... The Xtreme is rated to more power than my car puts out. I think it's 700RWKW but not 100% I do know it's a 1100kg clutch. Hope that helps fellas -
Hell Boy's 451.4 Rwkw Ba Mk Ii
Haydog09 replied to Haydog09's topic in High Power Builds (300+ Club)
Mine on 10.5" spins in 3rd and fourth already haha. But getting it de tuned to a nice tune that Bruce said will still flog hard and won't spin as easy. Picked up my unit for 840$ brand new. Bought the AFP bolts for the flywheel and pressure plate also. (I think it's AFP) but the stock ford bolts are horse sh1t. And clutch has been set up perfectly this time by my mechanic. CV performance f*cked the previous clutch up. It wasn't shimmed 100% -
Hell Boy's 451.4 Rwkw Ba Mk Ii
Haydog09 replied to Haydog09's topic in High Power Builds (300+ Club)
Kroozin thanks for the interest mate. the car when you know how to drive it properly does put the power down but im getting another tune at 380 for my flash tuner that I will use for a daily haha. The wheels are 10.5" wide on the rear running Marangoni Mythos 275/40/R19's. Also in regards to the clutch it used to have a Malwood option 5 twin plate clutch. but that's completely FCKED now and needs a rebuild to be A ok again.. (not my fault) So now im running a Xtreme stage 2 single plate ceramic clutch just got the car back about 1.5 hours ago and I reckon it is way better with a button clutch. If you go to the South Australia forum and hit "SA members" at the top of the list I have pictures of my old clutch and the new one on the previous posts -
I agree with Jet
-
Hell Boy's 451.4 Rwkw Ba Mk Ii
Haydog09 replied to Haydog09's topic in High Power Builds (300+ Club)
Not sure if it will make 500 mate. this was on 98 though maybe I should do a E85 run... -
Guys im looking to get some different wheels. if anyone is keen for a complete wheel swap let me know via PM and we can chat there. Or if anyone wants to buy mine let me know too Cheers
-
Hi guys a bit of an update on my CLUTCH problem! Ended up the clutch had been completely burnt out by some hydraulic oil I think. heres a picture: Pretty FCKED up ey? And here is my new baby: Ceramic stage 2 Single plate Button clutch. Have been talking to a lot of people in deciding the clutch to go for now and this one has had some very good remarks. A lot of typhoon drag cars are using this clutch and say that Malwood is an extremely varnished and over rated brand. Also the box on my new clutch says Hoon Resistant Just happy to get my car back tomorrow guys. Miss it heaps Thanks for all your support and queries
-
Add me on facebook for bigger pictures of my car guys and the 10.5's Search: Haydn Stewart Spelt like that haha
-
Kwik my wheels stick out a crap load more than yours hahaha I don't see a problem with yours at all compared to mine. Hmmm I'll get a picture up to show you guys later
-
Thanks pazzo! They look pretty nice. Only problem is Id need to sell mine first. :(
-
Panda I'm going smaller because it sticks out the guards a fair bit. If I dont get any interest I'll just get mud guards I honestly think it looks mean!!! But it's a cop magnet and All they need here in Adelaide is 2 exterior defects and they are allowed to check under your hood...
-
Hell Boy's 451.4 Rwkw Ba Mk Ii
Haydog09 replied to Haydog09's topic in High Power Builds (300+ Club)
Car is at mechanic ATM for a gearbox and clutch check. Hoping it's only the slave cylinder in the sh*t.. -
Also guys I'm looking for a pair of the 9.5 " AXIS HIRO's for the rear of my car instead of the 10.5" that are on their now. Picture of them Is in my garage pictures if you need a look but yer
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.