johno Legacy Donating Member 773 Member For: 15y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: Mt Gambier, SA Posted 01/03/12 11:32 PM Posted 01/03/12 11:32 PM Obviously the same as you. No room over here for too many of you to migrate, we will have to cull a few :sungum:We actually need a few of you blokes, gets a bit slow in here
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 24d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 02/03/12 12:01 AM Posted 02/03/12 12:01 AM Wow foyle... That's a full 195rwkw in vic! 1
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 02/03/12 12:26 AM Posted 02/03/12 12:26 AM Henz what the fark you doing over here?I like seeing what's happening in la la land.
Boosted1 Member 346 Member For: 17y 10m 13d Posted 02/03/12 12:42 AM Posted 02/03/12 12:42 AM nice work on the 250 vicowatts! haha nah how does the new turbo feel to the old fg turbo? is it worth the extra 30rwkw uptop?
SPOOLAX Skids? Legacy Donating Member 975 Member For: 17y 5m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 02/03/12 12:51 AM Posted 02/03/12 12:51 AM You mean 50rwks lol yes it's worth every sent
FG XR6-T MONSTER Member 42 Member For: 17y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 02/03/12 03:42 AM Posted 02/03/12 03:42 AM What is wrong with some f*ckheads on this site, this message is towards the owner of red F6 with the number plate 666. You sold me a locked box knowingy its married to your car, now I can't do a tune and I have to start looking for you. If the vin number on the box is from your car I will very easy find the rest of the details like where you leave etc. so I wonder why would you f*ck somene over who leaves in the same town as you. I can not believe that someone would be ready to fleece ppl like that aren't we supposed to look after each other after all this site I believe was created for that reason stay in the know get an advice from fellow ford owner or buy if they offer part for sale. Its not the $550 that I'm short for but dick had the gutz to do so even though he's from Adelaide as well. Mate I'll give you a week to arange a meet so you can put your car to stock in order for me to use a fkn tune if not when I see you trust me I will do things to you much the same we did to fkn muslims in bosnia. I will never buy or trust to any of the members on this site becasue of this asswhole I cant afford to trust to buy parts in this mannner, just fkn great 2
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 15d Gender: Male Posted 02/03/12 03:45 AM Posted 02/03/12 03:45 AM Fark me monster your really pissed, Serbian?
The Jizard GONE FULL WIZARD Legacy Donating Member 1,617 Member For: 17y 9m Gender: Male Location: 720 East Kensington Road Posted 02/03/12 03:59 AM Posted 02/03/12 03:59 AM Have to agree monster, I've seen the Xcal1 boxes up for sale on ebay and the like knowing that the buyer can't use them anymore, sh*tz me that people will do that.
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 24d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 02/03/12 04:00 AM Posted 02/03/12 04:00 AM Hope u get it sorted buddy that sh*t is farkn wrong!
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 02/03/12 05:17 AM Posted 02/03/12 05:17 AM feeling for ya monstersome blokes just dont know how to use a flash box though in this case I got a feeling the bloke might of thought he had flashed it back to stock but infact didnt because as u said it would be a bloody stupid thing to do knowingly especially in s.agive him a chance to talk to ya bud it might be a clearer picture after a discussion.x cal 1 is still a way to use a generic tune on a falcon ( still suits some ppl ) so not totally a door stop yet but closemonster is the red falcon a fg f6? were the plates [F6666] if so I might beable to help u
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now