Bomber

In The Club

Sold the snowflakes :( Was gunna keep them but they aint exclusively the turbo wheel now, so common as fark soon.

Anyhoo, have some play money now for moar low :) Not going to dump it - sorry youngens. Still not sold on the SSL fronts as I'm not keen on pissing around with camber kits etc and a mate has scrubbed 3 sets of fronts on the inners running them. He's had a couple of alignments so don't know what's doing there.

Will do the SSL rears though which should give me about 345 - 348mm hub to guard. Some are saying SL fronts should give me 350mm which is bang on what I'm after. However, kings are saying SSL which is strange given they go down in 10mm increments and my stock height is 363mm. It that was the case, SL's would be 360 making them only 3mm lower than stock :o

Hope to have them on in a week or two :derisive:

No probs. Has been set up for handling so am running 1.2neg drivers front and 1.4 passenger. This was not far away from the stock XR settings actually. Turn in is really good. Rears are -0.8. 1mm toe front 2mm rear.

Looking good bomber! Needs HID's though!

:stupid:

They'd really go well when driving at night/in the rain. ...oh wait :lookaround: surprised it was actually outside of the garage long enough for a pic while there were clouds in the sky!

Yes I had to be quick tab. Was going to take it to work today but it rained, so the car cover went back on and in the garage it stayed :biglaugh:

Edited by Bomber

Well after a bit of mucking around, I finally got the front ride height sorted. Long story short, I'm running superpro 10mm spacers under my pedders 2994 springs and have ended up at a shade under 350mm hub to guard. That's pretty much bang on SSL kings.

At the old height (338mm) she was on the stops. My cat was also at 90mm and touched on a couple of speed bumps. She's all legal now and rides much better. My Son is dirty that I've gone up 10mm, but I actually think it looks better. Rears are at 345 - 350mm depending on fuel load.