Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 5m Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 13/12/11 09:03 AM Author Posted 13/12/11 09:03 AM What size Bomber? You still going 18? Look good mate19 x 8.5 & 9.5
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/12/11 09:27 AM Posted 13/12/11 09:27 AM They do come in 20's
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 5m Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 13/12/11 09:31 AM Author Posted 13/12/11 09:31 AM yep - not running 'em
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/12/11 09:33 AM Posted 13/12/11 09:33 AM Come on now..
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 5m Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 13/12/11 09:38 AM Author Posted 13/12/11 09:38 AM you can talk.
TRA1NR Pitlane Member Legacy Donating Member 2,886 Member For: 19y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Pakenham, Victoria Posted 13/12/11 09:56 AM Posted 13/12/11 09:56 AM Haha bomber!
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 27d Gender: Male Posted 13/12/11 10:06 AM Posted 13/12/11 10:06 AM (edited) were's your 20's Dills. lol Edited 13/12/11 10:06 AM by f6mark
FG50T Member 568 Member For: 22y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/12/11 01:45 PM Posted 14/12/11 01:45 PM Bomber what's the noise like with the growler? I've got a rapid box now but it's a little too 'spooly'
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 5m Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 15/12/11 10:15 AM Author Posted 15/12/11 10:15 AM (edited) Bomber what's the noise like with the growler? I've got a rapid box now but it's a little too 'spooly'Growler on its own is fine. You wiil get induction noise if you take off the inlet muffler - like I have. I've gotten used to it now but some may not like the just 'off boost' induction noise. The spool noise though is really good and I like the look also of the plazmaman pipe I'm running. Edited 15/12/11 10:22 AM by Bomber
Gasman Ford Nub Member 412 Member For: 15y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 15/12/11 05:47 PM Posted 15/12/11 05:47 PM I like all the growler noises too. Lots of spool, lots of turkey.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now