Bomber

In The Club

who doesnt? that hasnt allready.

dre, BAHAHA :roflmbo:

Congrats mate, will u be going for more down the track??

probably not mate - I'm an old bastard after all :turboboink: Need grip though - it's insane with the dunflops :roflmbo:

Can't wait 'till yours goes 500rwhp mate.

BAHAHAHAHAHA Bomber. u r not old mate. when u drive a fg xr6t it make's u feel yong mate. and its 313rwks to. :roflmbo:

bugger the car making me feel younger - might be time for a missus trade in :roflmbo:

Thanks Vevapower. Very happy with the job the boys from Hi-Torque did. Top blokes and they all own tough cars themselves. I'm as fussy as they come and I didn't need to adjust anything or rub grubby marks of the car later - nothing.

Mate, don't encourage Mark, lol. I think he wants to come over and tuck his old injectors into bed!

Awesome mate. Auto definately needs the tune now though with the extra power. Took it up Henry Roberts Drive yesterday arvo and thought it flared a bit. No biggie as I was always intending to do it. Kent will do it after the powercruise as the poor buggers have been doing 12hr days to get cars ready. I crack a chubby everytime I see the quality of cars there :spoton:

Gearbox done - awesome. Needed to have it tweaked a bit as 1st to 2nd was a bit hard for my liking.

Well, now that you mention it Dillz. Engine was retuned as well (long story) and initially went 315rwkw. However, I lost some midrange and it just felt 'harsh'. So, retuned again and smoothed her out. Boost comes on slightly earlier and gained 5rwkw in parts of the midrange over the old 313 tune and made 310 on the day. The air was not ideal so I'm pretty confident I've lost nothing overall given the same conditions. All said, the car drives awesome now the auto matches the engine. Next - tyres.

Little update.

Fitted the p/west throttle body replacement elbow. Fits spot on with the coolerworx kit using a 76 - 63mm silicon joiner. Definately snappier throttle response and looks great. All up $106 delivered + $15 for the stepped joiner.

Here is how she currently looks:

Next years mod/wish list:

• XYZ coilovers
  • CES rear muffler & twin tips
  • Koya 'Bathurst' staggered rims & new rubber
  • Harrop Monster brake kit
  • PWR expansion tank & ECU cover

Edited by Bomber

The Bathurst would look good, do they come bigger then 18's though?

I don't think so mate and 19's would have been my preference. That said, my main thing is clearance for big brakes which these are designed for and bigger boots. The 8.5" and 9.5" will deliver this plus you have a good tyre choice in 18's. With a nice offset (+35 front +40 rear) and ride height it will look tuff. Not slammed, but that's not what I'm chasing.